New Owner

DIY BBQ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
;) I just bought a 1996 Viper GTS. I am taking delivery on the 19th and already would like to do a mod. I really would like to only put a cat back exhaust on the car and keep the rest stock. I have listened to all the different types of systems that are available but I do not feel that computer speakers are doing them justice. I would like to hear them in person. Anyone out there that has just a cat back system on their car that can meet up so I can hear it in person. I'm in Murrieta, CA. Anyone close?

Daniel

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AC Performance is in your city. Todd probably has several Vipers in his shop or knows several owners locally. I like TNTs but Corsas Borlas are also very good.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
;) I just bought a 1996 Viper GTS. I am taking delivery on the 19th and already would like to do a mod. I really would like to only put a cat back exhaust on the car and keep the rest stock. I have listened to all the different types of systems that are available but I do not feel that computer speakers are doing them justice. I would like to hear them in person. Anyone out there that has just a cat back system on their car that can meet up so I can hear it in person. I'm in Murrieta, CA. Anyone close?

Daniel

You might want to contact the VCA Southern California Region and president Lance Kouchi.

http://socalviper.com/

Last edited:

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new baby
My wife's 96 GTS has a lot of mods done to him. I think the exhaust is a Borlas and no cats it sounds wicked if your ever in Palm Beach FL

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the 96, best year out there. I have Belanger and love it. Good luck with the mods and feel free if you have any questions about the car.

Mark

OP
OP
D

DIY BBQ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Recieved the car on Monday! Very happy with the purchase and already had it to Todd at AC Performance (no mods just a quick look over). Great guys over there!