First Upgrade.

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I picked up my first Viper yesteday 06' vert black w/grey stripes and so today it begun.
First of many upgrades to come. I had never seen the under carriage of a viper let alone worked on one before but i just dove right in (or should I say I drug myself right under, wish I had a lift). Paxton supercharger will be next along with an Alpine sound sys. Can someone tell me what I can expect to pay for one (paxton). Note: Creepers are worthless on these cars :smirk:
BTW speaking of upgrades here is my vin #1B3JZ65Z76V101361 who do I email it to upgrade to owner. :drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Raceramps.com....they have some options that will place the car higher...much easier than all the iron you are pushing around to get the car up..... I would highly recommend you use one of the established tuners for the Paxton....prices vary depending on what your HP expectations are....

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit off-topic but you may want to turn the flag around. Blue field of stars to the upper left....

Looks like fun. Enjoy!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
paxton tuners :

doug levin motorsports (florida)
woodhouse dodge (nebraska)
DC performance (cali)
A.R.T. (texas)

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car. Interesting to see the sidewinders on there. Weren't the 10 spokes still standard on the '06? I'm suprised you started working on it so quickly, I would have wanted to drive it around and get the feel of it.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats, you can pm KCOBEAN to have your title changed:)

hope you can join as a VCA member as well!