Chatham C&C moved

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Chatham C&C event has changed locations. It has outgrown the chatham lot and is now being held at the Parsippany Hilton on rt10 in Parsippany. The dates are unchanged. Lots of nice cars there today and I had the only viper. Lots of Ferraris, and two McClarens.

OP
OP
intense5.5

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, well you better get a car so you can come enjoy the new location:). Can't believe you sold the snake. I hope you get something you really enjoy Phil.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Chatham C&C event has changed locations. It has outgrown the chatham lot and is now being held at the Parsippany Hilton on rt10 in Parsippany. The dates are unchanged. Lots of nice cars there today and I had the only viper. Lots of Ferraris, and two McClarens.

Hey Tom,what are the dates?? whats a good time to show up ? Thanks

:usa::usa::usa:

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone wants to go to the C&C tomorrow, the weather looks good. I'm going to head over there, probably will arrive by about 9am.

OP
OP
intense5.5

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the schedual in the other thread the next one it sat the 14th, not tommorow. I did'nt hear anything about it being moved back to Chatham, but who knows. This is getting confusing.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cruised by the Hilton last Sunday and they were having a chiller theater convention and no C&C. I called the Hilton Tuesday and waited 5 minutes while the clerk asked around and nobody knew anything about it.

Last edited:

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to get into the yahoo groups page that should contain the schedule. When I do I'll post up a revised schedule here.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All, there will be a C&C this Saturday, but the location changed again (Plumcrazy was right about the last one, it was at Chatham High School)...it will be in Bernardsville at the Dairy Queen parking lot, the address is 109 Morristown Road (Route 202), Bernardsville, NJ. 8:30am to 11am. Apparently the Hilton can't accomodate the group all the time. Turnout last time was 240 cars, so it's getting big. Apparently there was a black Mustang GT, firebird, M6 and GTO at the last one that doing burnouts leaving the place and it went over like a ***** in church, just an FYI.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the location has changed yet again...it is now back at the Parsipanny Hilton, they are expecting a large turnout of cars and the DQ wouldn't work. I'll let you know if there are any other location changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32