I replaced the battery in our Gen II GTS ACR and made a video detailing how to do it.

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I have made videos documenting some of the repairs we did with our Viper GTS ACR. We were tired of trying to follow guides that didn't show the entire procedure, or passed over important steps. Although this is a fairly simple repair, we will also be releasing videos in the same format detailing how to adjust the front fascia panel gaps, how to replace the power steering pulley, the transmission speed sensor, do the Cags swap, and more. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXD3GlKtnMA

If you have any suggestions to improve the content or the format let us know. I know this is a really easy job that most of you can do, but not everyone who dreamed of owning one of these cars someday has a lot of mechanical talent (or the shop manuals), and sometimes the plain-text descriptions in the manuals can be confusing even if you do have them. Thanks for watching!

PS: For the concerned, I parked the car outside after I jumped it and it died again, it didn't live outside in the back lot.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Re: I replaced the battery in our Gen II GTS ACR and made a video detailing how to do

Outstanding.... Thank You

OP
OP
E

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I replaced the battery in our Gen II GTS ACR and made a video detailing how to do

Thanks. We're really trying to up the bar on the quality of the available repair vids to take the guess work out of it.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

Forgive me, I haven't looked for your other video's as of yet. How many have you done?

OP
OP
E

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the first repair video we've done, so not much else to look for yet. Just wanted to make sure the formatting and everything was clear before getting into the harder and more detailed repairs.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

I look forward to the next one

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you. Great video, very helpful. Only in my case i pay someone to do this. Time is money, unfortunately and my garage is for display only.:D

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the video's Endeka.

OP
OP
E

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Time is money, unfortunately and my garage is for display only.

100% agree, but I'd rather hire people to do work for me and work on my Viper myself than be hired to work for somebody else and farm out the car labor. I guess I'm just a *********, but I get a lot of satisfaction knowing that I not only hold the receipts for the work history, but in a sense, I am the work history.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

100% agree, but I'd rather hire people to do work for me and work on my Viper myself than be hired to work for somebody else and farm out the car labor. I guess I'm just a *********, but I get a lot of satisfaction knowing that I not only hold the receipts for the work history, but in a sense, I am the work history.
you are in Phila area? If you are send me yor info we have cars and coffee in Mt. Laurel starting this year every Saturday. Great group of guys a few vipers too

OP
OP
E

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you are in Phila area? If you are send me yor info we have cars and coffee in Mt. Laurel starting this year every Saturday. Great group of guys a few vipers too

I'm up in the greater Lehigh Valley, near Easton :( I might still make it down that way at some point, my folks live near there, but it's a bit of a hike for a regular trip. When do they start up? I'm in India for most of next month, but I'll be back near the tail end. Hopefully this **** snow will be history by then.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yep it s a hike. Have fun in India:crazy2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper