Reaction score
Tanks for the update Lucas. It was very informative

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I like the "Who's Next?" better.

Have a wonderful day Granger. The weather is good, work ends in 8 hours and should make for a great day to punish some asphalt and make it scream and smoke.

Take Care Buddy
Jeff

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Bottom line, Paul is right, you can get 80%+ of your new viper
purchase paid for if you are the winner and want a Viper instead.

I was thinking about this last night as well - technically speaking (and Im
not harping on the raffle here, I am still in) you can't get "80% of a viper"
with the win from this raffle. I checked out Tomballs site and the cheapest
car he has on lot is a white TA (the car I would consider) for $105,000. If
the raffle supplies a $70,000 check and the FED demands (conservativly)
30%, then only $50,000 could be applied to the "cheapest" Viper as cash.
That being said you'd still owe $55,000 for the car (plus state tax - check
local listings.)

Realistically, if you dont want the Hellcat, it would be much more realistic
to say its a great 50/50, a moderate downpayment on a new viper, OR a
great way to roll away with a lesser car free and clear...

But like I said - Im still in. Even without a mostly free TA it would still be
fun to see how it shakes loose...

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another way to look at it, is that if you have one of those $15,000 Gen V Dodge vouchers, you could order a new $85,000 Viper, in the color you like, put the $15,000 voucher down and ride away in a brand new 2016 Viper for $20,000 tax freec

Viper owners are pretty clever. Bet they find a way to optimize any winnings.

Believe the hardest decision will be whether to drive home a new Hellcat or a new Viper : >) Big winner either way!

It is hard to get around the Government with holding. Other countries do not tax winnings like this, but these are the rules that must apply to all USA raffles.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed that the raffle date has been changed from May 15 to June 15. Any particular reason?

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question Granger. There are a few major changes coming (expect announcements in the next days or week) that slowed down the magazine, and the magazine is how we "Advertise" to those off-line, so given that delay of communicating to those individuals, we thought it would be fair to get an extension (which was granted by the MI commission). The magazine is at the printer and will begin shipping shortly.

We are already working on the next magazine, and I know many of you expressed a wish to have some owner profiles, so if you are interested in doing something like that, please PM me.

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, that's what I'm talking about, but you're right, I didn't say the word "raffle" in my darn message, but that's what "the extension" refers to.. Thanks for pointing that out, I love e-communication :)

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries, You have to remember there are a lot of slow people in the club, like my self who are lost most of the time. My wife was asking me about a friend of mine and I was telling her in school he sat in the back of the class and took the little bus to school. she says how do you know that, because I was sitting next to him:D

DrugDoc55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question and maybe I missed this - but I bought tickets in early March and haven't received them in the mail yet. Any updates on mailing the tickets? Thanks!

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought two tickets, I got an e-mail with my ticket numbers. Nothing in the mail. I "guess" this is the way its being handled.?

aminks99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what its worth, I finally got my raffle tickets on Saturday. I placed my order in January when the raffle was first announced. I figured I would have got them earlier but wasn't too concerned since the email has the raffle ticket numbers in it. Im sure they are on the way soon.

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on tickets, she just waited for a huge batch to do all at once for efficiency. They were done in order, and all was logged, so it's merely a timing thing on shipping.

If you purchased prior to May, and have not received them by this Fri, please contact support.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get mine. Are there sending more out, Drawing is in June ( 14 ) ?
Sorry for the delay on tickets, she just waited for a huge batch to do all at once for efficiency. They were done in order, and all was logged, so it's merely a timing thing on shipping.

If you purchased prior to May, and have not received them by this Fri, please contact support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper