New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not continue visiting this great website without doing my share....wait do I owe past due's now...oops

Venom'd up!

V

Venomiss

Memberships are prorated for newbies when joining the VCA.

Standard Level for 2010 is $115 (but if you join during Apr-June 2010 it is $95)

Venom Level for 2010 is $150 (but if you join during Apr-June it is $130.)

Viper Club of America Online Application

You must be a VCA member to participate in the Viper raffles.
Oh you will want to be a member. :D

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Memberships are prorated for newbies when joining the VCA.

Standard Level for 2010 is $115 (but if you join during Apr-June 2010 it is $95)

Venom Level for 2010 is $150 (but if you join during Apr-June it is $130.)

Viper Club of America Online Application

You must be a VCA member to participate in the Viper raffles.
Oh you will want to be a member. :D

This is a CLUB. CLUB's have DUES and RULES regardless if they are car related or not.

I really don't know why people keep complaining about this all of the time.

It's very simple if you want to join the club and enjoy all of its benefits, you pay the dues.

Like the old song goes, "nobody rides for free".

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a CLUB. CLUB's have DUES and RULES regardless if they are car related or not.

I really don't know why people keep complaining about this all of the time.

It's very simple if you want to join the club and enjoy all of its benefits, you pay the dues.

Like the old song goes, "nobody rides for free".

Who's complaining? :dunno:

This club is a BARGAIN for the pittance we pay in annual dues.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's complaining? :dunno:

This club is a BARGAIN for the pittance we pay in annual dues.

Ah he was just venting his frustration over the people that normally do in other topics ;) Which reminds me to take some action of my own :omg::smirk:...

V

Venomiss

Membership has its privileges!

Viper Owners Invitational #11

VOI_Salt_Lake_Logo_Final.jpg
September 30 - October 3, Salt Lake City - Viper Owners Invitational 11 - Salt Lake City
The Viper Club of America is very pleased to announce the dates and location for the eleventh Viper Owner Invitational. We have a spectacular Invitational at one of the greatest tracks in the world while staying at two of the finest hotels. Dinners, cruises, autocrosses, entertainment, and much more is planned for this amazing event. Throw in 1000 of your closest friends from around the world and you won't want to miss this one. Be sure to check it out at Viper Owners Invitational 11 - Salt Lake City and get registered today!

V

Venomiss

Is that the official logo for VOI now? I like it......... I saw on the home page for the Viper club website too.

I believe it is and glad that you noticed.
Updates are on the VOI11.com website and for those that don't notice anything new you might want the hit the shift and refresh button on it.:)

JRT will be closed on Monday July 5th for those wanting to join the VCA or upgrade so FYI.

V

Venomiss

These are the prorated prices for new viper owners to join the Viper Club of America.

The prorated amount for New and Venom members is
$75 for Standard

$110 for Venom

This will go July till September

Be sure and call 1-800-677-4321 and find out more.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

Can't buy a ticket if you are not a VCA member...... join us!

That's right, you can order THE #1 2010 VoooDoo Edition Viper ACR for the price of a raffle ticket! We will be posting more pictures tonight and even a (gasp!) online order form where you can pay with ANY major credit card - even American Express and Discover. In the meantime:

Click Here for the Viper Club of America Voodoo Edition #1 Raffle Car

Of course with online ticket ordering and all major credit cards now available, this could be one of the fastest selling raffles in club history. With the 2010 model year being one of the shortest production runs and no future Vipers announced, this could be your last opportunity to acquire a brand new Viper. The 2010's undoubtedly boast the best performance specs of any production Viper and the Vooodoo is a timeless design from Mr. Gilles himself.

So be sure to help support the VCA and VOI 11 by buying a raffle ticket. You just might be announced as the new owner of this beautiful Viper in Salt Lake City! :2tu:

Click here for the Viper Owners Invitational 11 - Salt Lake City

kyjellywhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey nice to meet you. Purchased a 97 GTS about 2 weeks ago and already joined the VCA. Been tooling the forums and read to pst you for the upgraded status.

Any help you could give me on getting my VCA badges

Thanks in advance and nice to meet ya!

PST didn't work so here I am! :eater:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey nice to meet you. Purchased a 97 GTS about 2 weeks ago and already joined the VCA. Been tooling the forums and read to pst you for the upgraded status.

VCA number is 26005

Any help you could give me on getting my VCA badges

Thanks in advance and nice to meet ya!

PST didn't work so here I am! :eater:

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!

I have updated your account here to reflect your VCA Membership. You'll notice a few new forums on the index page now. Your VCA member badges will show up in the mail in the next few weeks. They're processed in batches, so you should be in the next run.

Exciting things are happening in the VCA right now...

1. The raffle of VooDoo Edition #1 Viper: As a VCA Member, you get a discount on raffle tickets. This is an awesome chance to own an amazing new Viper for the cost of a ticket (plus applicable taxes, blah blah blah). You can purchase raffle tickets here: https://www.viperclub.org/raffle/

2. VOI-11 - Sep 29 - Oct 3. VOI means "Viper Owners Invitational". VOI is a bi-annual gathering of hundreds and hundreds of Viper owners. It takes place in a different location each time and this year will be held in Salt Lake City, UT. Our host hotel is the Grand America, a four star location, and the track is Miller Motorsports Park. Whether you want to pleasure cruise, have some fun on the track, do some go-karting, or just enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Viper owners, this is a must-attend event! It's open to all Viper owners, but VCA Members get a discount on registration fees.

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM, post here, or ask your regional President, Chad Fritz (v10speedluvr here on the forums).

If for any reason you don't receive your welcome packet in the mail by, say, end of September, call 1.800.677-4321 and speak to the nice ladies at Viper HQ. They'll be able to help you out!

Once again, welcome to the best car club on the planet!

V

Venomiss

For any new owners who have not joined the last day for VOI11 in Salt Lake City is
tomorrow September 15th.

VCA members get a healthy discount so be sure to join now!:)

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss/kcobean,

Is there any way to find out if my VCA app was received? I mailed it off about a month ago or so, and still have not heard/received anything yet.

Thank you,

Christopher Milburn

V

Venomiss

Venomiss/kcobean,

Is there any way to find out if my VCA app was received? I mailed it off about a month ago or so, and still have not heard/received anything yet.

Thank you,

Christopher Milburn

Let me check with JRT Monday and I'll send you a PM.

V

Venomiss

Thanks a lot Venomiss!

Be sure and thank kcobean as he took care of your upgrade here.:)

One more thing to add in for new members joining the VCA.

New members can join online here:

http://www.viperclub.org/join

If you are a renewing member the link for that is here:

http://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Note that it is not the same password as you have here on the forums so you will need to generate a different password the first time you use it.

International members still need to go through their local regions to join or renew.

V

Venomiss

Be sure and thank kcobean as he took care of your upgrade here.:)

One more thing to add in for new members joining the VCA.

New members can join online here:

http://www.viperclub.org/join

If you are a renewing member the link for that is here:

http://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Note that it is not the same password as you have here on the forums so you will need to generate a different password the first time you use it.

International members still need to go through their local regions to join or renew.

Become a VCA member and join others with the same passion for Viper.

V

Venomiss

For those who are new and purchased brand new vipers this year from a dealership please note to call to start processing for a free standard year of VCA membership.
1-800-998-1110 Have all your information ready on your purchase.
Please note
The processing can take up to two months or more from Chrysler.

During that waiting time if you want to be a VCA member here(get your magazine, website privileges, purchase raffle tickets, or attend VCA events...) you will have to purchase a membership to receive those perks during the waiting period.

When the free VCA standard membership comes through the year will be added onto your existing membership to extend it and if you want Venom option there will be an extra cost. If you have questions you can call 800-677-4321 and we'll be happy to explain it.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

Join or renew online.

January 1st is coming up soon so don't forget!
For those who have already joined or renewed a large thank you for supporting the VCA and this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper