Announcing the VOI 10 Commemorative Edition Viper

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What if you could get your hands on one of the hottest cars on the planet - the 2009 Dodge Viper SRT10? Better yet, what if it was a very limited version with performance upgrades, appearance upgrades, and much, much more? Well, your time has come. In the coming week we will be giving you sneak peeks of the VOI 10 Commemorative Viper. You can see the real deal in Detroit next week and you will LOVE what this car represents. So fire up those pens and get ready to write your order for one of these amazing Vipers very soon!

Here is your first little peek...

teaser1.jpg

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the looks of it appearing to be white. I'm going to guess white, with graphite or black stripes (maybe snakeskin) with Mopar headers and exhaust, and the aero group. Am I close???

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....looks like snake skin fang stripe similiar to the ssg cover car... maybe with a center in white like an acr (only white vs black ) then some unknown outside of the center white with fangs stripe....

the mystery continues!

Although ... we do know it will be awesome and fast!

Drive on!

:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hood scoop with a solid SRT w/stripe. Probably YELLOW w/black stripes! MORE, MORE, MORE!
~~juli

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Juli, I dont know you, (just from on this forum) and let me know if I am out of line here, but I love it when you just keep saying MORE, MORE, MORE. :omg: I cant get enough HP either, or sneak peaks at the new Viper! :D
I Should be going to the Orange County Choppers run, so you can adjust my attitude there when I get to meet you in person! :2tu: I though I saw your name on the list. Hoping to meet everyone from down state. :drive::drive::drive:

Last edited:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it today. Nice car.

Sorry Jeff (below) my mouth is sealed.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, I dont know you, (just from on this forum) and let me know if I am out of line here, but I love it when you just keep saying MORE, MORE, MORE. :omg: I cant get enough HP either, or sneak peaks at the new Viper! :D
I Should be going to the Orange County Choppers run, so you can adjust my attitude there when I get to meet you in person! :2tu: I though I saw your name on the list. Hoping to meet everyone from down state. :drive::drive::drive:

Hi Jeff! Oh, yeah: MORE, MORE, MOOOOOOORE!!! :D NEVER enough HP OR sneak peeks at NEW VIPERS~! How could you be out of line??? I AM sorry though, we are unable to make the Orange County Choppers run....:(....your attitude does NOT need adjusting, we seem to be on SAME PAGE! :drive::drive::drive: TOTALLY ENJOY~~juli
(We're hoping to get to Chuck's Tech Session and the Hunter Mountain Run though~! Maybe meetcha there?)

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your worse than the girls at the **********! TEASE!!!!!!!! lol

What if you could get your hands on one of the hottest cars on the planet - the 2009 Dodge Viper SRT10? Better yet, what if it was a very limited version with performance upgrades, appearance upgrades, and much, much more? Well, your time has come. In the coming week we will be giving you sneak peeks of the VOI 10 Commemorative Viper. You can see the real deal in Detroit next week and you will LOVE what this car represents. So fire up those pens and get ready to write your order for one of these amazing Vipers very soon!

Here is your first little peek...

teaser1.jpg

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your worse than the girls at the **********! TEASE!!!!!!!! lol
And not NEARLY as good looking! :D

Okay, a couple more hints: It is a color that has NEVER appeared on a Viper before. Performance upgrades are not HP-related (dang federal certifications). But it will most definitely outperform a "regular" 2009 Viper...

teaser2.jpg

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Navy with white stripes (or vice versa)...that would be the colors of the Detroit Tigers (fitting since VOI is in Detroit - home of the Viper?).

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my guess...

How about a vert with all the ACS hardware. Maybe less aero, but coilovers?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry gang, got a little busy getting everything ready for The Big Show this week. Here is another picture of the VOI 10 Commemorative Viper standard features...

nav.jpg

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, Whats the info I hear it is a silver coupe. I need it to complete the collection. Put me down for one where can I get it . Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper