Post a pic!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jim- that's exactly what I was thinking, here is the one with fetters: (estelius check out your twin in the middle) I hope your g/f is as hot!! ;)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I see some definite resemblance with these pics! Let's see the g/f estelius.
Haha striped polo shirts, short hair , and sunglasses. I see a resemblance lol but only in these pictures not in the other ones lol.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John how many time do I have to tell you, ANKLE SOCKS MAN, this isn;t the 80's anymore lol

Hey, BIG can wear whatever he wants....he IS after all the AVATAR EXPERT (probably photo-shopped those socks in there, just to rile y'all!!!)....besides I keep looking at the CAR, JOHN!!!~!!!! LOVELY....and yeah, you're not so bad yourself....:cool: :D ~juli~

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< John how many time do I have to tell you, ANKLE SOCKS MAN, this isn;t the 80's anymore lol >>

WHAT?! HEY, i finally got rid of my Members Only jacket and my ankle socks last week! THESE socks are out of style now TOO?!! :omg:

:D

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea, what kind of times are you running. I've been able to make 1 real pass before they kicked me off the track for not having a roll cage. Ran a 10.66@132mph, and she can go faster, PBJ and I think it'll go a 10.30, that just on a 150 shot! Plus thats damn good for a poor ass US Marine. If I had the income it looks like you have, i'd be a hell of alot faster! 10.60's don't seem to slow to me, i'm only putting down 600/820 right now.

I'LL GIVE YOU THAT BRO, THATS PRETTY FAST:2tu: . I DO 9'S WHEN I GET GOOD TRACTION.

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also some like the buggati beyron are pictures i took from semma show

YES ITS THE ORIGINAL FROM THE MOVIE, IT WAS A PAIN TO SELL THAT ONE BECAUSE IT WASNT IMPORT IT. EBAY KEPT CANCELING THE ADD AND ALMOST MY ACCOUNT, BUT SURE WAS A NICE EXPERIENCE TO DRIVE IT:drive:

V

Venomiss

I would like to see more pictures from actual owners-not dealers who are trolling to put their name out. There is a classified section for that.

We have several dealers who post here-but they also pay to be advertisers or support the Viper Clubs at the regional/national level.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see more pictures from actual owners-not dealers who are trolling to put their name out. There is a classified section for that.
We have several dealers who post here-but they also pay to be advertisers or support the Viper Clubs at the regional/national level.

What she said~~~~juli :cool:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As noted by Venomiss, this post has lost direction AGAIN. I did it the first time, fixed her back up again, and V'm is right. Pics of you and your car, like Limit started.

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Gosh, if only I had such petty problems.....geesh.....complain, complain!!!
:)D :cool: ) Let me know if you need help seriously getting a pic on the site...Dimitrios is the one who tutored me on how to do it thru photobucket....juli~~~~~!

Juli,

Could use your help. I've signed up for Photobucket, but no luck getting images embedded into the message.

Thanks,
Pat

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly don't mind being referenced when the subject is on matters of morals and ethics---a subject I doubt you know very little about from reading your posts and by the
way you treat other people. You are rude and crude and probably won't last long on
this forum before you are booted. I would actually prefer to see you change your habits
and stick around to enjoy this VCA Forum with the rest of us who trully love our Vipers
and the people and events associated with them. LOL.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(I tried to get my pics to post, and having trouble, and here I OFFERED to help someone else :rolleyes: --SO SORRY to them!!)

jm3.jpg

mike & juli

jm2.jpg

juli & BEAST

All fixed up! THANK you kind sir--Y2K~~~will get better pics at a future date! (yep, Mike & I still 'date'!!)

Last edited:

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the reference authority I always use on matters of morals and ethics.

The wine and cheese your membership came with... I think the cheese has gotten wedged in your ears, and the wine has gone to your head.

Sorry Juli, The above post was in response to Dave6666.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.........just sold the srt10 , 08 ordered, this site doesn't let me post pics anymore, shame

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, thumbnail pics of us but not of us BY the Viper, so tiny ones for y'all to figure out, I guess--sorry bout that!! (Can't seem to upload my pics from photobucket to the media gallery...takes too long, so I have to then cancel it? Any ideas?)
Sorry---BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Hey Juli, how big (file size) are the pics you're trying to upload? Also, be sure they are in .jpg format. If you want to email them to me, (my username @aol.com) I'll see what I can do for ya's :)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this site doesn't let me post pics anymore, shame
Not true - the site will let ANYBODY upload pictures as long as they are registered users. Enthusiasts, Viper Owners, & VCA Members - ALL can upload pictures here. Some just have different limits as to how many they can upload. If you are at capacity (virtually impossible for VCA Members) then delete some of your older pictures and try again.

And Juli, for you and to one-up Chad's offer (;)): We can upload your pictures for you in your name/account so they appear in your gallery. Let me know if we can help! :2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly don't mind being referenced when the subject is on matters of morals and ethics---a subject I doubt you know very little about from reading your posts and by the
way you treat other people. You are rude and crude and probably won't last long on
this forum before you are booted. I would actually prefer to see you change your habits
and stick around to enjoy this VCA Forum with the rest of us who trully love our Vipers
and the people and events associated with them. LOL.

Does this mean no more moonlight walks together? Are we really finished now?? Can you not just give me one more cruise through the park with the top down together???

Actually, Capt'n Eldon, I would use spell check more often. It will make you look more intelligent. As far as the boot goes, I'm way to smooth. Give it a shot. Report something I've posted. You will be LAUGHED at.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang