Have You Seen Jimmy?

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got that right! When I win it, I'll have to get some lessons from ACR Steve and go cruising together.
I heard he was seen purchasing tickets to win this....

vacr1.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know what you mean with Orange festival, but spring is slowly but surely making her presence known around these parts. For the first time in a VERY long while the sun was shining brightly for a few days this week!
Temps even peeked to an enjoyable 13 degrees centigrade so I had my windows down and the sunroof wide open :drive::headbang: Gonna try to get the last bits of preparation work on my car done either tomorrow or this weekend and then finally hook up the gauges.. can't wait! I learned quite a bunch getting it all done and hope that I can expand on the experience in the future.

I'm doing fine thanks, how about you? Did you go to the Orange Festival? Some one sent me some pics and it looks like a great time. No oranges around here, they would freeze! Spring is coming soon, the birds are chirping outside the window in the morning now and it was 60* yesterday! Chit, if I was pres., anyone who owns a Viper can't get a ticket no matter what they are driving at the time! :drive:What's the weather like there?

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the first day of spring, I can tell it's here, yeah! Sounds like The Wizard should make a trip to the Netherlands and do some tech sessions. :D Enjoy the weekend and keep your eyes on the raod and not the gauges. :drive: PM sent about the Orange festival.
Don't know what you mean with Orange festival, but spring is slowly but surely making her presence known around these parts. For the first time in a VERY long while the sun was shining brightly for a few days this week!
Temps even peeked to an enjoyable 13 degrees centigrade so I had my windows down and the sunroof wide open :drive::headbang: Gonna try to get the last bits of preparation work on my car done either tomorrow or this weekend and then finally hook up the gauges.. can't wait! I learned quite a bunch getting it all done and hope that I can expand on the experience in the future.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/ShqUNsAgImI/AAAAAAAAjTw/mgtn2wu7Q3Y/IMG_9118.JPG[/media]

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't seen you lately, missed the RC Dolner thing, see you at some event soon!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hey Steve, it's not going to be the same without you and D. Make a surprise visit to VOI 11!
Just think Steve, one road trip with you guys and the NY crew lost in the Detroit hood and this is how it all started!

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be great to see my Canadian buddy. I'm half Canadian you know, eh! :lmao:We could be blood brothers! :D

Lol. Could be!

What half are you? The human or the swamp donkey (read moose for those south of the border!)? :rolaugh:

ps. You do know the salt flats are covered in salt right? As in drive viper in winter type of salt? ;)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Could be!

What half are you? The human or the swamp donkey (read moose for those south of the border!)? :rolaugh:

I would be the better half! :D

ps. You do know the salt flats are covered in salt right? As in drive viper in winter type of salt? ;)
They make this thing called a hose that you put water in and spray it over and under the car. :smirk: The reason to drive on the flats would be you could take the Viper all out with nothing around you to smash into. Why do they always go there to set speed records? :confused:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh! THAT is what that thing is for! Hosing off cars! I get it.

Now, considering its a DRY lakebed, where does the hose connect to? :lmao::rolaugh:

:D

:eater:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve, it's not going to be the same without you and D. Make a surprise visit to VOI 11!
Just think Steve, one road trip with you guys and the NY crew lost in the Detroit hood and this is how it all started!

Yea come on you two, it won't be the same without the oiginal crew! This time I will NOT be missing out on all the fun :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper