Viper Round Up caravan

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Time to start putting together caravan plans for Viper Round Up we are leaving around 10:00 am friday morning from League City stopping at Sams Club on El Dorado on our way out, if anyone is leaving around the same time let us know. We are pulling the car on trailer so we can load truck for Friday night BBQ. Will have room in back of truck if needed Troy

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Time to start putting together caravan plans for Viper Round Up we are leaving around 10:00 am friday morning from League City stopping at Sams Club on El Dorado on our way out, if anyone is leaving around the same time let us know. We are pulling the car on trailer so we can load truck for Friday night BBQ. Will have room in back of truck if needed Troy

I was fixing to start a thread asking about the Houston crew and when everyone is leaving. That sounds like a good time to leave. My luggage SHOULD fit in the back of the viper. Heck it's only going to be 3 days. I should be up there around 930 then.

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy,
I believe that the caravan is leaving from the Westin at 1:00pm to go to ART. If we leave at 10:00am we probably won't make it there in time. What do you think?

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul, We can pickup Sams items Thursday night but we can't drop off Tory at school until 8:15 to leave around 8:45 any earlier we would sit in Houston traffic going into town, are you driving or towing do you think that would work.

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy,
I am driving. 8:45 would be fine with me. Alan and Corey are supposed to be traveling with the group.

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Corey, as of now lets say 8:45 at gas station in front of Home depot at 45 & El Dorado if anything changes will let everyone know

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Loaded and ready to go will be at El Dorado & 45 8:45 in the morning, then Randalls at 290 & Barker Cypress at 9:45

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

cfisler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good. I'll be there tomorrow.

Loaded and ready to go will be at El Dorado & 45 8:45 in the morning, then Randalls at 290 & Barker Cypress at 9:45

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Dang, I like your trailer Troy. Looks good.:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs