hey everyone!

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey everybody!

I'm currently a member of vtcoa.com as I own a 2005 Ram SRT10 QUAD CAB and I installed a T56 in it.

Late next year I am going to find and buy a new SRT Viper!

The Viper has been my dream car since 1996 with the original GTS I have extensive, endless track time with it in Gran Turismo.. :rolaugh:

Looking forward to lurking for a while here before I get one!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sky-

Having driven the truck a few times, I'm sure you will find that the Viper is friggin awesome. BTW, get to know ViperJeff, he is the freaking man when it comes to Vipers, and the transition from Truck to car.

Welcome to Viper Love!

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I am going to keep the truck. It will be paid off in May.

Actually its pretty amazing. My wife is giving me her car to trade in (paid for 2010 Mazda 3) and we will share my Maxima as the daily- and I'll have my truck and the Viper for whatever. Also have a 1973 Lincoln Mark IV with a 460 and 55k on the clock that I drive rarely.

Life is good!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am going to keep the truck. It will be paid off in May.

Actually its pretty amazing. My wife is giving me her car to trade in (paid for 2010 Mazda 3) and we will share my Maxima as the daily- and I'll have my truck and the Viper for whatever. Also have a 1973 Lincoln Mark IV with a 460 and 55k on the clock that I drive rarely.

Life is good!

Good to hear. That's going to make a hell of a group picture when that time comes