I Would Like to Introduce Myself.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does Skip Thomas visit the boards? I first met him at the Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC in May of 2000. I promised him that I'd let him know when (lol - it was "IF" back then) I got my first Viper! He let me sit in AND gave me a ride in a Viper for the FIRST time. I'll never forget it.

Welcome. Skip will be happy to know he infected you! {He just sold the VRL-Viper Days organization, but WILL be involved.} He posts here rarely, not in the past year, and not under his true name. Drop me a note and Ill forward you his e-dress [email protected]

Small World Story: The Team Viper Engine Mgr for YOUR car (Gen2) is also PSU Grad, and was also in MUSIC / Lions Band. (TUBA of course!)

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Skip Thomas visit the boards? I first met him at the Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC in May of 2000. I promised him that I'd let him know when (lol - it was "IF" back then) I got my first Viper! He let me sit in AND gave me a ride in a Viper for the FIRST time. I'll never forget it.
Skip posts here under Skip at Viper Days. I have PM'ed you his e-mail as well. Welcome to the wonderful world of Viper ownership!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

Welcome to the club and Viper Ownership. I see you are from right down the street. Great to have another viper owner in the area. There are a few of us, who get together occassionally and hang out. All very cool guys and gals. Looking forward to meeting up one day hopefully as well as checking your beautiful viper out.

If you have any questions or want to talk Vipers please don't hesitate to email [email protected]

Congrats and take it easy,

Ed Rist

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jeff -

Nice to see we have another Viper in PA. There are several Viper club members in your area that would enjoy your company. Carmen Gullage ([email protected]), our incoming President is from Harrisburg. Feel free to email Carmen or myself ([email protected]) if there are any Viper questions that we can help you with. Carmen has some great events on the calendar for next year. I hope you decide to join the club and cruise with us. :2tu:

Happy Vipering!
Denny

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Jeff, and congratulations on getting your first Viper. As Denny and Ed said we have several Vipers in the area, and get together a good bit every year. We have several events planned for next year and it would be great if you were able to join us. Feel free to call me or email me, I PM'd you with my home phone number

Thanks
Carmen

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, Andrew...you KNOW that's not true!!!! :cool::cool::cool: We're NOT like the 'other' forum! :rolleyes: ~juli

Aww.. come on now Juli, why do you have to be hat'in on us like that? We really do miss you over there, as well as some of the other ladies. You gals should come livin it up a bit with your humor and whit sometime...come on now dont be shy.
Perhaps you'll even have a tasty treat to add to the cook book there for all to enjoy in these upcoming holidays.
;)

Jeff, dont listen to her, come on over to the "other Viper site" and I'll make sure you get an easy welcome like you did here...kinda...maybe...:lmao:

Enjoy your car and put a short throw shifter on that, looks like you have the other basic bolt on mods covered at the moment...

OP
OP
J

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Skip will be happy to
Small World Story: The Team Viper Engine Mgr for YOUR car (Gen2) is also PSU Grad, and was also in MUSIC / Lions Band. (TUBA of course!)

Jon - I believe his name is Charlie Brown III, and last I knew, he has a black GTS Viper with ghost flames, dish-out rims and a yellow smiley gear shift knob. :)

I met him in 2000 or 2001 when he came to PennState to give a small seminar to the Society of Automotive Engineer students. A friend of mine from PSU found out about the seminar and got both of us invited to the event. He bought a bunch of VOI Goodies from Las Vegas, and I damn-near tackled all the other kids to be first in line. I got some playing cards, dice, a keychain, and a rare poster of the concept Viper.

MAN - you guys ARE great - I can't believe how many welcome PM's I received! What a feeling. I would be THRILLED to meet up with some Viper owners in the Harrisburg area. Last year for Carlisle I arranged a big dinner at "Your Place" restaurant in Mechanicsburg - we had a dozen Cuda's and Challengers lined up in the back lot. It got a lot of attention!

I received Skip's email and have already written to him. I'm so sad that he sold the Viper Days company! I can't say I'm terribly surprised - he wasn't exactly young when I met him in 2000! But I'm glad to hear he's doing well, and really hope to hear from him.

Aw Juli - oh yes we're going to have some fun. I hope to meet you at a car show in the near future. Ask the 'Cuda guys - they'll tell you - I'm a "hoot" myself. I'll add another "beefcake" picture to your thread for you.

Thanks, all. I will definitely joining the VCA very soon - I'm thinking Venom membership - what do you think?

For now, it's time to :drive: !!!!!

Jeff

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aw Juli - oh yes we're going to have some fun. I hope to meet you at a car show in the near future. Ask the 'Cuda guys - they'll tell you - I'm a "hoot" myself. I'll add another "beefcake" picture to your thread for you. [quotejeff]

Jeff, you are 100% correct!! Juli is a real hoot! She makes me smile EVERY day!! :D [quotemoparboy]

Aww.. come on now Juli, why do you have to be hat'in on us like that? We really do miss you over there, as well as some of the other ladies. You gals should come livin it up a bit with your humor and whit sometime...come on now dont be shy.
Perhaps you'll even have a tasty treat to add to the cook book there for all to enjoy in these upcoming holidays.
;)
Jeff, dont listen to her, come on over to the "other Viper site" and I'll make sure you get an easy welcome like you did here...kinda...maybe...:lmao:[quoteviper4Christ]

Okay, Jeff...see what you've got yourself in for??? :rolaugh: LOL...ENJOY the camaraderie(?sp?) here...!!! VERY glad you made contact with Skip, what a hero!
Viper4Christ: I have never BEEN on that 'other' forum, never joined, never was a part of it...but they had a 'bit' of cruel fun with me, didn't they??? :rolleyes: I will take your post as intended, as humor, as that's what I love the best~! :cool:
~juli
**THANK you all for the above comments, I'm very touched...no, not touched in the head...well---maybe! ;):D)**

OP
OP
J

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright so there's two muffins in an oven...

The one muffin turns to the other and says, "Man, it is HOT in here!"

The other muffin turns and says...

..."HOLY **** - A TALKING MUFFIN!!!"

:lmao: A good one for your Thanksgiving Day dinner. When my brother tells it, we all end up with tears in our eyes. :)

Jeff

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright so there's two muffins in an oven...

The one muffin turns to the other and says, "Man, it is HOT in here!"

The other muffin turns and says...

..."HOLY **** - A TALKING MUFFIN!!!"

:lmao: A good one for your Thanksgiving Day dinner. When my brother tells it, we all end up with tears in our eyes. :)

Jeff

That joke is awesome!!!!

My sister's boyfriend tells it all the time and it never gets old :D

V

Venomiss

A warm welcome to Viper ownership!

Please remember shiny side up.
Buy a polaroid camera to keep in the Viper for all the people who will want pictures.