new 10 acr for me!

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Hey, very nice taste in Vipers. Now i know where at least one of the 25 other Graphite/Bl ACRs is located.
Good Luck.
PAvenomRT/10

To tell you the truth, I didnt even know that only 25 like mine were made in 2010. One more reason to treat her like a queen!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not Graphite and Red, but it's not bad....;)
Congrats and enjoy, Gen 4 ACR's are the epitome of the Viper heritage.

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dear V10Lover,

Why thank-you....without starting a war here, the Yellow Viper owners fight with the Red Viper owners about which color is faster....but honesty, we both know the Graphite and Black Vipers are fastest. hehehe

Some of my favorite moments owning this car is the reaction children have when they see and hear a Viper!

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. I've taken my Viper to London, Ontario twice to visit my family.[/QUOTE

I love all colors the same since they are all created equally :) or not?

You are right, children are the ones that react in a very special way when they see the viper.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks,

How are you all doing?

This is a little bit of me and the viper:

My name is Tiago had acomplished one of my dreams in september last year. Bought my first viper! :headbang:Finally, pulled the trigger on the 2010 ACR in september last year and have never looked back. A zr1 vette was considered and while being an amazing car, I know that the viper acr was the one for me.

Looking forward to cruise and meet nice and cool people from Michigan and west NY state and everywhere else in viper cruising days.:2tu:

Pics to come :dropdev::dropdev:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Congratulations. I have an ACR and ZR1 and take my word for it - you will love the ACR. If I had to give up one it would be the ZR1.

Last edited:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great and you might be mising out on sleeping in on great days from here on out ;)

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the car, great choise. Nice to see another Viper owner in Ontario. Hope to meet up with you some time. Im a little south of you. Windsor way.
Enjoy:2tu:

:can1:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice car, congratulations and welcome! By the way, I see you did your first "performance mod".....adding RED STRIPES for that extra bit of speed.....good choice!!!!! We find, thought years of testing, that adding yellow stripes creates additional drag and tends to slow the car down.

Anyway....beautiful car!

:D

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the car, great choise. Nice to see another Viper owner in Ontario. Hope to meet up with you some time. Im a little south of you. Windsor way.
Enjoy:2tu:

:can1:

Great,

You guys just need to let me know about the meetings and I will do my best to go!

Thanks for the compliments.

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice car, congratulations and welcome! By the way, I see you did your first "performance mod".....adding RED STRIPES for that extra bit of speed.....good choice!!!!! We find, thought years of testing, that adding yellow stripes creates additional drag and tends to slow the car down.

Anyway....beautiful car!

:D

HAHAHAHA....

Didnt know about all this going on between yellow and red cars performance wise... LOL

BTW, My first "performance" mod. was to upgrade to the ACR-X oil breather system kit.