New Canadian GTS owner

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blue is fastest as you can read by my sig.

If you don't believe me just put a few gallons of yellow paint in your trunk and you'll see that it won't go faster.

TIRES:
Performance tires starting getting old after 3 years and by six years they are dangerous and have no performance left. The new Pilot Sports 2's are soooo much better than the runcraps and the PS1s that they're worth installing just because of their superior wet/rain performance abilities. Dry traction is also far superior and I think I'm going to get about 15,000 miles on this set of PS2s!!! I only got 10,000miles on my PS1s.

Zero Pressure and Pilot Sports 1 are both obsoleted because the PS2s are so far superior. Even Corvette has switched to PS2s from their Goodyears!!!

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli,
Can you tell me how I can put a picture up under my name like so many people have.
Thanks Kris
ps I saw you were online that's why I asked....sorry to bother

I am so sorry...I must've gone offline when you wrote this. NEVER a bother, EVER!
Just as Venomiss told you, you must be a Viper Club Member. Then, once you join, we can help you load up your avatar! Questions ANYTIME!!!! :2tu: ~juli

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have not read a response that you plan on getting new tires. :nono: This is the most important thing you can do if you plan on driving the car hard. As stated earlier, even experienced drivers have not been able to recover the Viper's back end once it comes around. Others, with runflats, have lost their car when unexpected emergency maneuvers needed to be taken due to other careless drivers and/or animals on the road. That is the first thing I did to my 06' when I bought it in 07', was to get the runflats off and get a new set of PS2's on. :2tu: It is well worth the money. If you can't financially swing it right now, then be very careful with that right foot on the go pedal. :drive:
Nice ride and welcome!! :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it....All BLUE ACR told me that blue is way faster than red or yellow.
Any idea what it would cost me to paint this thing yellow?

Piper:dunno:

Whatever the cost, it is still better bang for the buck than a supercharger! :D

Just amazing what paint will do.....:lmao:

P.S. Watch out for those blue and red guys. Take everything they say with a grain of salt!;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever the cost, it is still better bang for the buck than a supercharger! :D
Just amazing what paint will do.....:lmao:
P.S. Watch out for those blue and red guys. Take everything they say with a grain of salt!;)

Ahem...uhhhh...to add to the confusion: BLACK is fastest, cus you can't see it at night! :2tu: (Yes, we have GTS Blue now, but we had BLACK before :2tu:) ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone said earlier in this thread that red cars are the fastest, although the classic blue/white looks pretty sweet.

I agree with that statement.

And get used to having your picture taken at every traffic light and every time you stop for gas. Which will be often...

You're a celebrity now - a Viper owner!

OP
OP
P

piper1112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am so sorry...I must've gone offline when you wrote this. NEVER a bother, EVER!
Just as Venomiss told you, you must be a Viper Club Member. Then, once you join, we can help you load up your avatar! Questions ANYTIME!!!! :2tu: ~juli

Thanks for being so sweet... It's refreshing to see the camaraderie at this site.

Piper:beer:

OP
OP
P

piper1112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone said earlier in this thread that red cars are the fastest, although the classic blue/white looks pretty sweet.

I agree with that statement.

And get used to having your picture taken at every traffic light and every time you stop for gas. Which will be often...

You're a celebrity now - a Viper owner!

It is true of how many people truly appreciate the beauty of these rolling works of art. Already made a girl cry by letting her sit in it....I wonder what she......sorry, thinking out loud again.
Piper;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is true of how many people truly appreciate the beauty of these rolling works of art. Already made a girl cry by letting her sit in it....I wonder what she......sorry, thinking out loud again.
Piper;)

WOW, that's what I call the Viper: A "Work of Art"!! :headbang: Truly! Though to be honest, I don't cry when I sit in it...lol...you and your refreshing humor!!! :rolaugh: ~juli
Really anytime...any questions, that's what we're all here for...DAVE is just here to hijack threads...he imparts NO useful info. ;)

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi Piper! Call me-fellow Viper Owner in Windsor too! ps- I think I saw you cruising.I'm the red rt10 everywhere:) I pm'd you my cell.

Theres a few in Windsor but not out much.

Kevin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32