C'mon Man....

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a salesman at my dealer was leaning on my car talking to a customer. i walked out there, and said.. "hey *******, you want me to get you a cup of coffee while you are leaning on my car?"

he told my boss that i lost him the sale, my boss said "you should not be leaning on his car"

WALKING TALL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet you would and right after that you would probaly get the beatdown of your life for talking that way in front a little girl. Grow the F up you are not that ******** when you have to tell people you are.

I've had 2 incidents when I have told people before to get the F*** off my!! And yes my exact words were get the F*** off my car. Theres NO one here being ********? Again like I said its the lack of respect of other peoples property!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wow..lots of keyboard Commando's on this forum.:lmao:

Sounds like Blacksnake handled it just fine.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keyboard Commandos :rolaugh: Just got back from yelling at my neighbor to get his shriveled up old man ***** ass hand off my mailbox, ******* thinks just because he thought he was having a heart attack while out for a walk he can just stop and put his hand on there while he catches his breath :mad: Jeez no respect for anybodies property nowadays.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have told him to get his shriveled up old man pastey ass off my ride! I don't give a **** who you are, its the lack of respect to others property!

This would only apply for me if I knew some **** did something on purpose. :hit:
Most of the time the person just isn't aware of the situation their butt in causing. :lmao2:
That guy looks rather oblivious to me.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this thread messed up somehow? I can't get to the second page....tells me I don't have privileges for that. Doesn't ruin my day or anything, just wondering what the heck is wrong with the
electrons.....

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this thread messed up somehow? I can't get to the second page....tells me I don't have privileges for that. Doesn't ruin my day or anything, just wondering what the heck is wrong with the
electrons.....

It is doing the same thing for me, weird.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. The man obviously has a numb ass to go along with his numb nuts.
2. Came out of a store with my brother several years ago and some drunk was sitting on the hood of his 69 Chevelle with new paint. He asked the drunk to get off of the car and the drunk just looked at us and said he would sit anywhere he wanted. A sharp right hook from my brohter (he loved to fight) knocked the drunk from the hood and sent him rolling on the asphalt in the next parking stall. I still remember driving away and seeing the drunk trying to get up off of his back. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62