Redskins Rides 8.19.12.... Car Show

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Keda (aka "Big ****" :lmao:) told me about a car show coming up in a few weeks and wanted to share this event with everyone that may be interested. You can find more info on their site and here is a quote I took from their site:

http://www.redskinsrides.com/

"Get ready for the Fifth Annual Redskins Rides Car Show coming up on August 19, 2012! Join your favorite Redskins player at noon for this awesome event at Redskins Park in Ashburn, VA. Players will be showing off their rides and competing with other amazing cars for top awards like Best In Show and People’s Choice. Redskins Rides gives fans exclusive access to the Redskins’ practice field and the opportunity to  meet and greet with players as they browse the incredible cars on display. Redskins Rides provides entertainment for the whole family including a DJ booth, kid’s moon bounce, misting tent, face painter, and much more. All event proceeds go towards the Easterns Community Care Foundation and Redskins Charitable Foundation. Come out, have a great time, and contribute to a good cause!"

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in!!! :)

Joe, I'm going to mostly likely go but will have to leave early because I have to head back to NYC that evening..... You want to meet up @ Cars n Coffee in Fair Lakes with Keda, Jack and Walt?

Last edited:

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can do that.

Joe, I'm going to mostly likely go but will have to leave early because I have to head back to NYC that evening..... You want to meet up @ Cars n Coffee in Fair Lakes with Keda and Walt?

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out that you must pre-register and they want to see pics of your ride, they are being selective on which cars are allowed on the field for parking.... Maybe to keep the ricers out.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rained most of the day....

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Broad Run-20120819-00648.jpg
    Broad Run-20120819-00648.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 6