North Texas Viper Club

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the christmas party is casual, dress, etc.?

Last edited:

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A weather predication 12 days out? I'm not too concerned about that. Maybe 3 or 4 days out I'll start getting concerned about it.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car is not going to melt, rain or shine I will be there.

I don't drive my Viper if there is even a remote chance of rain. My Durango will do. Hopefully the forecast will change.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car is not going to melt, rain or shine I will be there.
Hahahahahahaha Broom is looking forward to seeing you guys again. Planning to bring my car rain or shine. I might
You must be registered for see images attach
melt
though.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha... I don't know what I was thinking.....

My Bad!

No prob. I cut the water baffle out of my stock air box trying to "make it better". Now, if I drive in the rain it could hydro lock the engine.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there one way or another....bearing gifts from a friend.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How wonderful it was to see everyone last night. It
was great. The People that embody this group are just amazing. Our leader Greg
was a wonderful host. It was my first viper club Christmas party I had great time getting to know everyone. Got to meet Viper CeeJ she is
One of the hardest working people I've met in a long time. Great lady. Also, got to meet Free, super great man and very funny. The people of this club are by far fine men and women and know how to have a kick *** time. Can't wait till the next event.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw Free didn't bring his car. I think maybe he was just afraid that Broom would do s better burn out:drive:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw Free didn't bring his car. I think maybe he was just afraid that Broom would do s better burn out:drive:

Hehehe, there was a big storm brewing. My desire to protect my car exceeded my desire to show it off.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great time, great to see everyone, and yes I drove my car in the rain now back to cleaning it. Lol

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y'all, we had a great time talking to everyone last night! What a great bunch of people! I look forward to supporting your National Club and attending more Viper events in the DFW area. And a BIG thanks to Greg and Jim and everyone else who put on the party. Cheers to a new year!