Meeting Others

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we rubber stamp the avatars to people's foreheads so they actually wear them after the web event? :rolaugh:

Another thought. For the credential cards. Can that background actually be the persons avatar? And if they don't have, one they can get a generic image?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh I'm not sure if I like the thought of a generic image, can't we choose an image that will undoubtedly identify the person to their forum identity? I have an idea for Mopar Boy and VYPR BYT 94 but will keep my mouth shut :D

Last edited:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well mine would probably be something like a super hero :), while Mopar Boy's would likely be censored by the Mods! :lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH HELLS YA!!!! :yay::yay:

:nana:

And ITV....

Generic image for those that do not use the web forums. Those that do get their avatar.

It's on my "To Do" list that someday I will build a pumpkin chunkin machine with a couple of Viper engines. It's not quite high priority but it's on the list. :2tu:

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First VOI. Do groups normally drive their vipers together to the event? Make a road trip out of it? Planning on attending, trying to see if there will be a group of Vipers traveling together or all just meeting in Charlotte. Sounds like it will be a fun event.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First VOI. Do groups normally drive their vipers together to the event? Make a road trip out of it? Planning on attending, trying to see if there will be a group of Vipers traveling together or all just meeting in Charlotte. Sounds like it will be a fun event.

Well let me tell you, if this is your first VOI it wont be your last! NOTHING copmpares to the fun, energy,etc of a VOI! :nana:

Yes, there is normally groups from each section of the country that drive in groups. Best bet would be to contact your local president and see what he has cookin'. If nothing, then a few weeks before VOI keep an eye on the forums here. There will be a group outof your area im sure. If not, Bama will likely have a group so could always join them at worst. Or whoever is coming from TX.... :)

And welcome to the VCA BTW...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think the fact your car won't be there will slow my comments down!

Example. Yes, your car could use a few presents to make it as fast as a yellow viper! :rolaugh:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think the fact your car won't be there will slow my comments down!

Example. Yes, your car could use a few presents to make it as fast as a yellow viper! :rolaugh:

Mark, don't let the Canuck worry you. If I can get the stars to align I'll have our Red one there to Represent ... it'd be nice to meet y'all :)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im trying to get a lot of goodie points with the other half at the moment ;) Our new UK Pres, Madmax is going to attend so I am trying to link up with him :)
It really would be great to meet everyone here.......................Including a certain Yellow owner :buttkick: Ive just got to keep chipping away at 'her indoors' :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, have you noticed that Mark has something very much in common with a yellow?... He and Jason aka Stretch are both ashamed to show their true colors on their avatars! :lmao:
Are they hiding something? :dunno:
What should we do about that at VOI? :eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, don't let the Canuck worry you. If I can get the stars to align I'll have our Red one there to Represent ... it'd be nice to meet y'all :)

LOL. Would be nice to meet you too! :)

Im trying to get a lot of goodie points with the other half at the moment ;) Our new UK Pres, Madmax is going to attend so I am trying to link up with him :)
It really would be great to meet everyone here.......................Including a certain Yellow owner :buttkick: Ive just got to keep chipping away at 'her indoors' :D

Nice! I hear flowers also can get you points. Just saying. :)

Robert, have you noticed that Mark has something very much in common with a yellow?... He and Jason aka Stretch are both ashamed to show their true colors on their avatars! :lmao:
Are they hiding something? :dunno:
What should we do about that at VOI? :eater:

Yes, they both do have some yellow/red confusion.

Kinda odd. They both seem like smart people.

As for VOI, I am sticking with the previous idea of pumpkin chunkers and slingshot ballons! :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great if the balloon fight will take place :yay: Then I can get to use the slingshot I bought in the This Is The Place souvenir shop during VOI 11 :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper