A new must have for all vipers ***(LOOK!)***

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to share a product that I came across while endlessly searching the internet for cool stuff to put on the Viper. For those who want to make thier engine compartment stand out and give it that custom finished look.

Here are a couple pictures of mine that I finished in less than 4 hours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to see a couple more pictures in a larger scale, then just click on my user name and look at my photo albums.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like you spent a lot of time on it, its over done in my opinion. too many viper logos

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to question the durability of the vinyl decals under the hood?

I won't be puting any on my hoodliner, but might be kinda cool to buy a couple logos for my garage wall or on a banner :dunno:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think some of the roe guys put decals on the runners of the SC. they get pretty hot

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't looked yet, but I will. The hood liner it's self came from this guy? Because that sure doesn't look stock. I've heard the stock ones are hard to get without damage.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to share a product that I came across while endlessly searching the internet for cool stuff to put on the Viper. For those who want to make thier engine compartment stand out and give it that custom finished look.

Here are a couple pictures of mine that I finished in less than 4 hours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone.

What took 4 hours? Does it come preformed and cut to size? Thanks.

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it's like opening the hood then...

BLAM!!! Hit 'em in the face... "VIPER YO!!! Better recognize!"

I see where you're coming from as I am the same with anything Ducati. Opening the hood and looking at the different emblems sure mut be nice but somewhat a little ostentatious.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow viper alley people here

The opinions are honest and polite for the most part. The alley responses would be much, much different (and he did specifically ask for feedback, the fact that it ain't all good is part of the game.)

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a great idea, just a little over the top for my style. Although I do want to have my inner hood repainted or touched up including the Sneaky Pete Logo at some point :)

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to question the durability of the vinyl decals under the hood?

I was alittle worried about that my self so I checked it out be running it down the interstate somewhat hard then around town,stop and go for a bit and not an issue at all.

I won't be puting any on my hoodliner, but might be kinda cool to buy a couple logos for my garage wall or on a banner :dunno:
I'm sure he could do that for you as well.

I like it. Kinda like a dedication to all Vipers-past,present and future

Thank you. I love all the vipers and thought that it would be a good discussion piece for people to ask about that aren't that fimiliar with all the Generations of vipers and thier emblems.

What took 4 hours? Does it come preformed and cut to size? Thanks.

It took about 4 hours to Take off the hood, wash the hood, tape off all the areas that I didn't want to get glue on, glue the hood pad on, put the decals on and put the hood back on the car.

RICER!!! Probably adds at least as much RWHP and value as a vipair or a dolphin paint job.

Who are you calling a ricer!? If you don't like it then fine. State your opinion and leave it at that.
My point was to share something I think is not only better looking than the origional, but better at deflecting the heat away from the hood with the Viper community. And if I wanted to be subtle, I would have bought a mini van!
I can take critics but don't take it too far!

For anyone else that likes it or dislikes it and would like to comment, feel free.

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's like opening the hood then...

BLAM!!! Hit 'em in the face... "VIPER YO!!! Better recognize!"

I see where you're coming from as I am the same with anything Ducati. Opening the hood and looking at the different emblems sure mut be nice but somewhat a little ostentatious.

That is pretty funny! I got a laught out of that as well.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 logos and 2 colors.
Was it difficult to choose just 1 color?:D

A bit too buzy for my taste, but its your car, so who cares....:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually if you count the white for the SRT-10 there is three colors. :)

I've never been good at making up my mind, and it should be easy since there isn't much of it there any more.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned with gluing the pad on. The originals (as you all know) were clipped, and I suppose my concern would be removing it laer if needed/wanted.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the blue middle logo a lot and even the Viper logo under it. I'm not quite sure about the red logos. Personally, I would have stopped with the blue.

I am going to paint my Gen 3 hoodliner's "Fangs" part in silver. Those liners are so thin I am going to paint the whole thing black first and glue or paint around the edges so it seals it and quits coming apart. Then I will mask of the "Fangs" logo and paint it. I think that will be enough.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year hood is that? Just not familiar with the large vents (blue) on each side of fangs that look like they actually hang down. Anyway I think a shirt design with all 3 logos would be cool if anyone is listening and My preference would be just 1 large logo in the middle of the liner as far as my opinion goes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper