New viper girl

Acr girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I have been a car chic a long time ,a vette chic for 10 yrs, and omg the Easter bunny brought me (and my husband) our first viper, we flipped a coin to see who got to drive it first and I won , now u can't get me out of the driver seat It's no vette and she need repect and to be man handle a bit, but I am sold I love her ,I need some time to find her sweet spot,and learn how to keep her a$$ from kissing her front , but let me tell you I am going a blast figuring it all out !! I know a ton about the vette and now I am a viper sponge!! So what do I need to learn??? Thanks to a great guy Ryan I have a good start:):)

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats :2tu:

cool handle :headbang:

and....

....It's no vette ,....

is this good, bad or both :eater:

also, you are familiar with snake bite :dunno:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
drive it with a ton of respect,cause its not like any other car,it will bite you

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

I have owned 6 vettes, but never loved a car as much as my GTS:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation! You will love it here!

Sounds like you are going to be having a lot of fun!

First, what year and color. I am going to guess the model is an ACR. ;) Yes please post pics if you can!

As for things to know, many are specific to your year, but some that are universal is be mindful of the torque. This can swing you around faster than I can eat a chicken! When this happens you get bit. Even more so if there is a pole, curb, etc there for you to hit!

My suggestion is to attend a car control school or just spend a while learning the cars limits before trying any "here hold my beer and watch this!!" type of moves!:D

Other than that, enjoy, get out to some local event and meet some of the great members this club has!

Again, welcome!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Your excitement is definitely showing through. :2tu: Post some info about your ACR as Mopar Boy mentioned. Make sure the front wheels are pointed straight if you decide to thump the gas pedal or you'll find your backend passing you very quickly. ;)

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I have been a car chic a long time ,a vette chic for 10 yrs, and omg the Easter bunny brought me (and my husband) our first viper, we flipped a coin to see who got to drive it first and I won , now u can't get me out of the driver seat It's no vette and she need repect and to be man handle a bit, but I am sold I love her ,I need some time to find her sweet spot,and learn how to keep her a$$ from kissing her front , but let me tell you I am going a blast figuring it all out !! I know a ton about the vette and now I am a viper sponge!! So what do I need to learn??? Thanks to a great guy Ryan I have a good start:):)
Morning Honey; Yes this is my Wife Leslie!

congrats :2tu:
Acr girl said:
this is no Vette
is this good, bad or both :eater:
A good thing to have fun and meet new people

Here is the thread about the Car

please post pics, bikini preferred (trust me, its ok, all the girls here do it)
She hates Cameras and runs the other direction when someone pulls one out.

OP
OP
A

Acr girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the congrats , you viper folks are great can't wait to meet more people and have some fun !!!! I see my husband took care of the pics for me !!!! :)))) I think I am going to be a viper girl for sure !!!!!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great news! How about a pic for that AVATAR?:)

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!! My Viper has been the most exciting ride I have owned. I use to think my M3's were the best ones to slide around the turns but this thing is so easy to get it's ass out! Main reason it took me a year to replace my ten year old tires.... Cross my fingers I haven't been bit yet.

OP
OP
A

Acr girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't say enough good things about my car or the viper folks !!! I am soooooo happy I got one !!! I just don't want to get bit either !!! I am taking it slow !!!:)))

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome both of you, I'm glad to see you joined as members, since you are currently a viper sponge i will give you my input, this has already been said but I will say it again, if your tires are more that 4 years old from the born date on the tire(not when it was mounted on the car) you need to get them off your car ASAP no matter what the thread depth is, also if the temperature is below 70 degrees it will become harder to warm up your tires as the temp drops, dont get on it until your tires warm up and realize certain temps you should never get on your viper hard :drive:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks awesome! I hate seeing another Viper in S. Austin more than once now and haven't been able to look under the hood! You need to go to the weekly Cabelas show with us this Saturday evening!

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks awesome! I hate seeing another Viper in S. Austin more than once now and haven't been able to look under the hood! You need to go to the weekly Cabelas show with us this Saturday evening!

We have a long time friends Birthday dinner Saturday at 7pm in Pville.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about taking it slow. That is the best way. It was a full summer for me before I went WOT. Just did not want to have an oopsy.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys have to come out and meet everyone! http://forums.viperclub.org/texas-south-central/644777-may-14th-2011-vca-event-details.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper