Gend1/2/5 side curve on Gen3/4?

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into making a custom Side Skirt that includes the currently triangular shaped side vent just infront of the drivers door and behind the front tires on the Gen3/4 that is rounded to match the rear of the car and be similar to that on the Gen1/2/5 cars?

I was looking up at my '06 Coupe on the lift in my garage this morning preparing to remove the side skirts for an exhaust upgrade and it appears that the only part that would need to be replaced is the side skirt as it "owns' the shape and one could fab a new side skirt that even flares out a bit behind the front tires to save from rock chips while changing the side profile to match the curve at the rear of the car.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin can mock this up with his amazing photoshop skills and Steve can make this happen and sell it for a good price to. Austin and Steve are ya'll there?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesnt look good. I already did this days ago and it just doesnt look right. Id post what I did, but I deleted it. Thats how stupid it looked. lol

OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It doesnt look good. I already did this days ago and it just doesnt look right. Id post what I did, but I deleted it. Thats how stupid it looked. lol

Damn thats unfortunate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper