Snakeskin Green + Black Stripes

Red Coachwhip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A guy over at Autoblog is claiming that "my neighbor had one of these in his driveway shortly after it was announced the first ones were coming off the assembly line." (while referring to a 2008 Green/Blk SRT-10).

Now, we all know that the first ones that have come off the assembly line are the prototypes. We've all seen the Snakeskin green coupe and convertible, but I wonder if anyone knows if they've also built one in this color combo or is it a photoshop?

Here's the post at Autoblog (it's the 14th post, the guy's name is Craig):
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/04/600-horsepower-for-83-145-08-dodge-viper-gets-priced/1#comments

And here's the pic:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v83/indeed311/?action=view&current=Picture041.jpg

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look like the stripes are fake. But it does look bad ass just sitting there. Where is Austin? He could spot a fake!!!!!!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks legit to me. I would be it is someone in SRT or Connor.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rumor is they did a couple of prototypes in Green and some Reds, so who knows? It should look hot, as well as with Silver or White stripes -----nice to have all the choices this year!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
No disrespect meant, but that doesnt look like the type of home that an exec or someone who was allowed to drive the prototype would be at? Looks pretty cool - definitely need to see some close-ups!

Picture041.jpg

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My good friend growing up got loaners from the plant when he was a junior engineer, including a Viper.....that house looks like the house of a engineer early in his/her career.....maybe he/she is 2nd generation Dodge management?

Regards,
Aaron

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what idiot would park that in the driveway? hah i would never stop driving!

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***, this is my exact car (van't tell if they H or razr wheels). How the heck is that possible? Maybe they took mine for a spin!!!

I'll be checking the milieage when it shows up... in 4 months!! :)

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripes on that one look skinnier than the one that's sitting in the driveway.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripes on that one look skinnier than the one that's sitting in the driveway.

The stripes on the new '08s are thinner in the front and widen at the rear. This would explain why the stripes seem wider in the first pic.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SEE the AUDI S5 in the corner???? I wonder where those pics with all these 08 cars were???

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA takes balls... don't we always get called dudes with small johnsons anyway??? I was totally getting ready to get called all sorts of stuff with that loud of a color, having balls is not one I expected...

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***, this is my exact car (van't tell if they H or razr wheels). How the heck is that possible? Maybe they took mine for a spin!!!

I'll be checking the milieage when it shows up... in 4 months!! :)

Don't worry about the mileage, I'm sure they know how to disconect the speedo!:)

For those that turn thier nose up at it, that green is an awsome colour, and perfectly suited to the car. Don't judge it until you've seen it in the daylight.
Make mine with white stripes and 5 spokes.

Big: That baby blue colour looks pretty close to the old B5 at first glance, but I'm told that it's quite different side-by-side. I like that one, as well, but not as much as the snakeskin.

OP
OP
R

Red Coachwhip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, while the copperhead, yellow or snakeskin makes me think of a sporty-in your face kind of color, I think that the "Baby Blue" color will be almost like the silver Vipers: sporty-elegant. I recall seeing Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and Ferraris in that color... and they looked fine. Well, at least Dodge didn't offer a 2008 Viper in the color of the 2006 Imperial concept.

Anyway, none of us has seen a Baby blue Viper. Remember what almost everyone thought about the "Puke Green"?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper