Final year to be added to the IVR

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
This one will be a challenge.

When I put together the preliminary list for the VOI, it ended up being almost 4 complete pages. So follow the current method of display, just won't work. So I'm considering a new way to display, the list will be incredably long, however will show just how the one of one program changed how people bought Vipers

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet 2017 is going to be Rey interesting. Have you seen a car yet that made you say, "what the hell were they thinking"?

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I haven't seen every single 2017 Viper but I have seen a few that made sort of ill at the sight.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
And just like some people shouldn't be allowed to breed, some shouldn't be allowed to configurate a Viper.

I looked at it as a way to guarantee extended original owner status. Some of the colors will make them very hard to sale as they will. Red to find a like minded owner or sell way below the market. I'm sure some of them realized that going in, some will find out when their special order won't sell on the open market and dealers really low ball them because of the colors. Guess we will see.

As a disclaimer, I'm certain there will be a few on the other side of this issue that are very desirable and. Ok and a very good price

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know I haven't seen every single 2017 Viper but I have seen a few that made sort of ill at the sight.

You don't like the look that much? To almost throw up when you see it? :)

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I'll have to admit, the pink one was a bit to much for me

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
There may be another one hiding out there, I might need to finish the follow up on this possibility before updating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper