Where are all the raffle cars?

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we're about to know who's this year winner it might be cool to know where are the other raffle cars. Post pic if you have:eater:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wondered who won those raffle cars... I never really saw or heard any "real world" results, so I never bought any raffle tickets when I was a VCA member. Heck, if I had won one, I would post all kinds of cool stuff up about the car and be uber thankful, but that's just me... Maybe the winners were too busy to discuss or had other cool cars and didn't feel the free Viper was important enough to make a big deal about? I never really questioned it in the past but always wondered.

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody won the actual record setting 'Ring car and has never posted or been mentioned after the raffle.
That seems very odd to me.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is interesting, FROG. I often have thought about what the deal is for international members.

I would assume they could not participate due to legal restrictions of these raffles...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA should do a media/photoshoot for each car and the winner. That would be simple to do, and also make the rest of us get to enjoy the win, too.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a poster thread that was submitted to the VCA but it kind of died off. It has pics of all the cars.

Ryan Furstenau pet it together. I will try to find it.

Bruce

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
*wipes drool off keyboard* I want that one. Can you imagine driving that through town and parking it at the office?

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember his name but a member here in Northwest Arkansas has one. He brought it to our Eureka Springs cruise/weekend a few years back. It was if I remember correctly a purple ACR and he had 18 miles on it, trailered it in. He had two other Vipers at the same time.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good thread and good idea nine ball. Publicity/stories could increase interest to buy tickets but then my odds of winning go down.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wondered who won those raffle cars... I never really saw or heard any "real world" results, so I never bought any raffle tickets when I was a VCA member. Heck, if I had won one, I would post all kinds of cool stuff up about the car and be uber thankful, but that's just me... Maybe the winners were too busy to discuss or had other cool cars and didn't feel the free Viper was important enough to make a big deal about? I never really questioned it in the past but always wondered.

Somebody won the actual record setting 'Ring car and has never posted or been mentioned after the raffle.
That seems very odd to me.

You have to remember that only a small percentage of membership ever posts on this forum. We think of it as the car club; but, lots do not. I know one winner and he is well known in his local club in the real world. I do not believe he has ever posted on either Viper forum,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper