HT for SRT10-Vert to Coupe

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to find out. I really like the looks of the lines...pretty stylish, and no bubbled top. Would imagine it would have to be removable...if nobody has done it ($7K), I'll call the company.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is removeable, takes a half hour or so by yourself, 10 minutes with a friend.

remove the trunk,

remove roll hoops

install roll bar

place top on

bolt on hatch

BAM!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks Rocket62, nice...that is definitely an on/off top, and the way I'd go, if I did it. Upon re-reading the Viper Performance top (page 2), seems it is a full conversion top from vert to coupe.

Glad I could help. Jeff Lemke is a great guy to work with, great customer service, and dedicated to quality. I'm sure he could provide a perfect match to your factory stripes. Give him a call when you are ready to pull the trigger.

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I much like the Vipair conversion. The Lemke hood kinda makes the top look new camaro'ish. Still nice, but Vipair is dead-on.

I too would like to see more pics of people who've done the Vipair top.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe what Vipair is selling is a Jeff Lemke product. I seem to remember the photos that Vipair is using were actually taken in Jeff Lemke's shop when he first told "us" about it.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe what Vipair is selling is a Jeff Lemke product. I seem to remember the photos that Vipair is using were actually taken in Jeff Lemke's shop when he first told "us" about it.

Totally wrong there, the Vipair unit is bolt on or off roof and hatch system that was not fabricated within a few thousand miles of Jeff's shop.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally wrong there, the Vipair unit is bolt on or off roof and hatch system that was not fabricated within a few thousand miles of Jeff's shop.

On that note, I dont believe you've even made one other than the prototype, have you? :dunno:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On that note, I dont believe you've even made one other than the prototype, have you? :dunno:

Austin,

You are correct,

The prototype did get lent out to TT viper owner who crashed at 200+ MPH during one of those Texas mile events, and all the whole package got was a scratch or 2. The driver felt that there was no other option out there for his run that he would have depended on to protect him, so I lent it to him.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

You are correct,

The prototype did get lent out to TT viper owner who crashed at 200+ MPH during one of those Texas mile events, and all the whole package got was a scratch or 2. The driver felt that there was no other option out there for his run that he would have depended on to protect him, so I lent it to him.

No good. Its a good looking "top", too.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess Vipair went out of business and no one offers this conversion? It's exactly what I want for my 2006 SRT......... bummer.....