Just recieved my 08 Viper

OP
OP
V

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry Luna C for my delayed response. It sounds like you were helped anyway. I was processed pretty fast. Of course the sqeeky wheel gets the oil. Once I recieved my papers from dodge I was on the phone with Beth and Kim to get access to join forums but it was Kcobean one of the moderators that finally went in and changed my status. I was very appreciative. I'm not sure though why I see some with Viper owner status and some with VCA member. I kind of like the sound of Viper owner beter but its all good to me. Enjoy your toy by the way as well.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend getting a ClearMask kit on it before those rocker panels start to get sandblasted. Protecting the car when its new is always the best time to do it.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Luna C for my delayed response. It sounds like you were helped anyway. I was processed pretty fast. Of course the sqeeky wheel gets the oil. Once I recieved my papers from dodge I was on the phone with Beth and Kim to get access to join forums but it was Kcobean one of the moderators that finally went in and changed my status. I was very appreciative. I'm not sure though why I see some with Viper owner status and some with VCA member. I kind of like the sound of Viper owner beter but its all good to me. Enjoy your toy by the way as well.

VCA Member also means Viper owner as you cannot join VCA without being a Viper owner. Your VCA membership has been paid for by Dodge for the first year as you are the first retail purchaser of the car. VCA Member would also signify a Viper owner who has renewed and paid dues after the first year or someone who has purchased a used Viper and then paid dues to join. So VCA Membership signifies the TOP level of dues paying club membership available ONLY to individuals who are regitered OWNERS of Vipers. And indeed you have to produce your VIN when you join.
For a few bucks extra you can become a Venom member, that option is open to you now.

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This has been a very frustrating experience. I am now on my 4th call to get the membership activated and the VCA office had no idea who I was.
I got the car in March, wited 60 days and after calls every two weeks, still nothing. Called again today, gave my VIN again and they still had nop recollecton of me. Maybe it's a hint?? :(

V

Venomiss

This has been a very frustrating experience. I am now on my 4th call to get the membership activated and the VCA office had no idea who I was.
I got the car in March, wited 60 days and after calls every two weeks, still nothing. Called again today, gave my VIN again and they still had nop recollecton of me. Maybe it's a hint?? :(
You have the car in your possession and it's paid for?(Not on order)
Your dealership filled out all the paperwork and sent it in immediately?
Call them and double check? Did they give you paperwork to fill in?
Someone who has already gone through this may have some ideas if that's not the case.
Normally it's been running 2-3 months a the most.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss.
The car has been in my posession since March 14th.
I'll double check with the dealer, but they said they had filled out the paperwork.
I got a postcard from the SRT experience and an issue of Viper Magazine with a letter cogratulating me as a new owner. ??????

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll keep my comments to myself, but this is really irritating, especially when its GA-VCA guys (note: guyS, as in plural) having the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, I wish it was more I could do to help.

V

Venomiss

Thanks Venomiss.
The car has been in my posession since March 14th.
I'll double check with the dealer, but they said they had filled out the paperwork.
I got a postcard from the SRT experience and an issue of Viper Magazine with a letter cogratulating me as a new owner. ??????

Did you tell them at JRT about the issue of Viper Magazine and the letter?
You should for sure be in the system by now-the magazines are sent from JRT.
Talk with Beth or Kim direct and don't leave a message. 1-800-998-1110.
Let us know what happens.

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the help. I called again today and I have a NUMBER!!
It's official, I'm a VCA member now.
And thank you Venomiss for your help.

V

Venomiss

Thank you for all of the help. I called again today and I have a NUMBER!!
It's official, I'm a VCA member now.
And thank you Venomiss for your help.

Awesome!!! Just got back from a vacation and glad to hear you are good to go!
Next up avatar for you-hope to see it very soon! You are now eligible to purchase raffle tickets now-only until August 12th or there will be two more days to purchase if you are attending VOI.

Chad can help you with all the local fun and cruising in your area!