Post quetioning effectiveness of sponsoring vendor's part deleted

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a post to a thread regarding my first hand knowledge gained from installing and testing a part manufactured by one of the sponsoring vendors. Not mean. Not an attack Just a note that although it was a nice part it did nothing on my car. Now my post has disappeared. This kind of censorship is sad for anyone who might actually use the search function and try to learn about actual users' experience with an available part.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a post to a thread regarding my first hand knowledge gained from installing and testing a part manufactured by one of the sponsoring vendors. Not mean. Not an attack Just a note that although it was a nice part it did nothing on my car. Now my post has disappeared. This kind of censorship is sad for anyone who might actually use the search function and try to learn about actual users' experience with an available part.

Welcome to the internet. I do not know what or if anything happened here but can say that I see this happen on just about every forum that has supporting vendors. I can't see why this place would be any different.

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleart out some of your ***. You can not receive any more.
I am trying and cannot figure out what is going on with my PM account. I think I will look to see if there is anything to save and wipe the *** clean. Sorry for the kick-backs. I am getting e-mails notices of the incoming failures though, so that system is working fine. It ain't easy being an outlaw!