Dodge Viper SRT-10: The Official Story

bbirch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, Is the book in the "Title block" above currently available for $15.00? I called the phone number to order it from an older Viper Magazine and they stated the VCA still has some copies.
thanks, brent

V

Venomiss

Hello, Is the book in the "Title block" above currently available for $15.00? I called the phone number to order it from an older Viper Magazine and they stated the VCA still has some copies.
thanks, brent

Brent call 1800-998-1110 and they can tell you if they have copies and how much.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That was a NICE book....... 7 ad sponsors paid for it. Those sponsors were given a very small supply for their Ad investment. If you strike out, drop me a note.

""you might also enjoy"' Ten Years - What a Gas the decade book of the VCA. and Viper Buyers Guide

OP
OP
B

bbirch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was a NICE book....... 7 ad sponsors paid for it. Those sponsors were given a very small supply for their Ad investment. If you strike out, drop me a note.

""you might also enjoy"' Ten Years - What a Gas the decade book of the VCA. and Viper Buyers Guide
Hi Jon B, I stuck out on finding the book, Dodge Viper SRT-10: The Official Story. Kim at the VCA cannot get a copy and they were the book's publisher. Did you have an idea for me? thanks for your previous response. brent