The First Raffle of 2010 is Now OPEN!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are very pleased to OFFICIALLY offer the first VCA Raffle Car for 2010! We worked with your Regional Presidents, the folks at Prefix, and Chrysler Design to bring you this truly one-of-a-kind 2009 Viper ACR. This Viper ACR features numerous design tweaks you won't see anywhere else, including:

• 2010 ACR-X front canards/dive planes
  • 2010 vented end plates on a carbon fiber wing with ACR-X striping
  • 2010 ACR-X striping end-to-end, with a clear coat finish
  • 2010 ACR-X striping through the steering wheel
  • SSG VIPER embroidery on the seat backs
  • SSG shift knob and parking brake handle
  • SSG brake calipers
  • SSG pinstripe on the wheel edges
  • Special interior badging showing it as 1 of 1
  • 2010 ACR-X "meatball" numbers that the winner picks out and can have applied (or kept separate) before shipping. Go with #10, #43 - whatever you want!
rafflessg.jpg

Just 2009 tickets will be available for sale. Ticket sales end April 30th and the drawing will be on May 14th. We expect ticket sales to be VERY brisk for one of the "last of the best". And remember, you can buy as many tickets as you like - there are NO ticket limits other than the 2009 total!

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ACRRaffleEntry.pdf

Let's face it, with this being the very last year for the Viper for the foreseeable future, wouldn't it be incredible to have this baby delivered to you in time for VOI 11? Be sure to place those ticket orders just as soon as they become available. And with runner-up prizes of Michelin tires and an Optima battery package, at least three people will be very glad they bought tickets for this one! :2tu:

rafwheel.jpg

raffcar2.jpg

VCA_SSG_Raffle2.jpg

raffrear.jpg

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avatar may change! :lmao: Seems that has happened a few times already in the last week or so! :lmao:

Either way, I would likely give/share it to my father to drive. He has developed the Viper rash now too and as I can really only drive one at a time... :) My guess would therefore become his avatar! ;)

Also for the reason would not want to be caught driving a non yellow car! Rumors would start, and well, I think we have all seen what happens when I even "sit" in a red car! :rolaugh:

(For those that can't read through my humor, that is a joke! ;) Even thought it is not a yellow car I would be honored to drive it/own it! :yay:)

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, how I wish that national officers could buy tickets for these things! A few of the latest pictures of this STUNNING raffle car:

ssgacr11.jpg

ssgacr2.jpg

ssgacr4.jpg

ssgacr5.jpg

ssgacr3.jpg

V

Venomiss

As of 4-9 there were 855 tickets sold.

One ticket to a dream.

V

Venomiss

V'miss - Is there still tickets available for those that want and have not yet ordered?

Whats the ticket count?

Right now 1,152 tickets have been sold.

You can purchase as many tickets as you want.

15 days left.....

V

Venomiss

7 days left and no limit on how many tickets you can purchase.
There are only 2009 chances for this drawing.

Some winners have been at the dentist.
Some winners have been in the shower.
Where will you be when your ticket is drawn?

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where will you be when your ticket is drawn?

I'll be where I was last time, and the time before that, sitting on the sofa in my living room, the telephone laying on the coffee table in front of me, and me hoping & praying that the damn phone will ring. It hasn't yet, but I still bought my five tickets for this drawing.

V

Venomiss

It's just a Viper for $125.

Where else can you get a chance to win a Snakeskin ACR and help support the VCA too?

Purchase tickets until midnight on April 30th.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper