Registration is now open!

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to see who could get closest to guessing the number of registered attendees. Winner gets....The Best Parking Spot at Embassy Suites.... :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the idea! I'm honestly considering this. As much as I would love to be involved in the events of VOI, this might not be a bad option. Would be a blast to be around so many owners and Vipers!

I did this at VOI9 accidentally! I was in Vegas for a trade show and saw Vipers everywhere!! Was amazing!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now booked at the hotel.

Please note if speaking with the Embassy that you must speak with the location, not central booking! And they seem to have our group listed under VCC as in Viper Car Club. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Also note, for anyone arriving Wednesday, they are almost booked so might want to do that sooner than later!

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird, I called them about an hour ago and they told me to call back tomorrow.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registered and ready. Rooms booked too!! When I called Embassy Monday morning they had my name and said they had just recieved the list bout 20 minutes before I called. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Just talked to the Embassy and they are now full for Wednesday night.

Today they do have the Wednesday night available at the Embassy for an extra $6....:) and Sunday is open also. Ask.
Please make your reservations between 8:30 and 6:00 PM if possible.

The idea on guessing the attendees. We like it.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got them to send my comfirmation from registering a few days ago. This is going to be awesome! Driving up from Texas and looking forward to meeting the rest of the club. I'll go for that pool on guessing the attendees ... I say 200 cars, 300 people.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got them to send my comfirmation from registering a few days ago. This is going to be awesome! Driving up from Texas and looking forward to meeting the rest of the club. I'll go for that pool on guessing the attendees ... I say 200 cars, 300 people.

See you in Charlotte but you have under estimated the Viper Nation :headbang:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What!? Are you serious? I am figuring 1000 people and 600+ cars.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked at the Embassy Thur., Fri., Sat. nights. The registration desk knew nothing about the VOI12 event. After 20 minutes on the phone I just booked outside of the VCA special pricing.

V

Venomiss

VOI12 in Charlotte will be spectacular. Come join the fun!
Registration online is easy and quick.

http://www.voi12.com/

Be sure to read all the pages of information including the FAQ area.
VOI12 info at the top has the five drop down pages of Venue, Dates, Events, Hotels, and Travel listed.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked at the Embassy Thur., Fri., Sat. nights. The registration desk knew nothing about the VOI12 event. After 20 minutes on the phone I just booked outside of the VCA special pricing.

Are you sure you booked the right hotel? Make sure it isnthe embassy Suiets in CONCORD not Charlotte.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper