New guy looking for ACR

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, you might want to check out some Performance Driving Schools, either MSR Houston or Texas World Speedway to get a proper introduction in a safe environment! Hope to see you out there!

Richard

OP
OP
G

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, you might want to check out some Performance Driving Schools, either MSR Houston or Texas World Speedway to get a proper introduction in a safe environment! Hope to see you out there!

Richard

Thanks. I'm going to the track with the BMW club. Give me a whole weekend of track time to get used to my car. Plus when I get it next week, I'm going to go through it with an owner from the area. I actually had a good discussion yesterday with him about having a "nannie-less torque monster that bites". I think that's how he put it. :)

Wade

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gust front,
Is this the car from the dealer in NJ or IL? I have been talking to both and the NJ car was sold and same colors. I am trying to get an IL member to go see the car at. Dealer from eBay in Bensenville,IL.
Any info on this IL car and dealer from anybody would be appreciated.
Thx,
Gary

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wade, We'll be at TWS (College Station) Sept 28-29 and you can catch a ride with either/both of us!

Beth

OP
OP
G

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wade, We'll be at TWS (College Station) Sept 28-29 and you can catch a ride with either/both of us!

Beth

Should have my car next week and I have some long forest drives planned with a couple of fellow owners. Appreciate the offer though.

Mollin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently,[Two months ago ] purchased a 2006 SRT10 white with blue stripes,#69 of 100 slightly under 800 miles, my son has a 97 GTS and i was impressed with it so when this baby came up i bought it .Will take some getting accustomed to, since i usually drive a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport which has an automatic transmission. Joined the regional VCA and looking forward to one of their rallies,sure enjoy reading the input from regulars.Thanks all.
Mollin

OP
OP
G

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So my 09 ACR will be delivered next Monday.:headbang:
But like some things in life, I will not be home to receive it.:(
However, it will be delivered to a fellow ACR owners place.:headbang:

So if you see a White/blk ACR running around...let me know. I am out of town for about a week:rolaugh:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please provide details of how it totally rocks your world when you get back...:headbang:

So my 09 ACR will be delivered next Monday.:headbang:
But like some things in life, I will not be home to receive it.:(
However, it will be delivered to a fellow ACR owners place.:headbang:

So if you see a White/blk ACR running around...let me know. I am out of town for about a week:rolaugh:

OP
OP
G

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please provide details of how it totally rocks your world when you get back...:headbang:

I'm getting it delivered to my place, and a fellow owner is going to be there to inspect it for me. Better then storing it at his place.
I will for sure pass on my excitement. Might even join the club if what I'm reading elsewhere comes to fruition.

PBSO5911

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I have for sale a 2009 ACR Viper Red with Tan interior and silver stripes. one of one made in 2009. 3000 miles. Car is loaded with Sat / Nav and leather package. MSRP 113,000. PURCHASED IN FLORIDA.
85k, Firm

Brian
561-891-6521
Fort Lauderdale.

Allvenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2010 ACR in July and absolutely love the car and the drive. I have never owned such a machine that turns so many heads. Even my '74 Cuda doesn't get as much attention, at least not yet , maybe after the restoration it will, but til then the ACR rocks!!!!! Congrats on your '09, you will love it !!!!! Not sure if my pics got attached or not, first time doing this on VCA.