Viper Magazines ??

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends if you are a new member or not (and when you joined). Some questions have come up before with new 2014 members, which is why I bring it up.

We have sent numerous magazines this year so far, but if you are a new for 2014 member, your first magazine is at the printers awaiting action.

if you are a 2013 member, you are missing many magazines and need to contact angela at support@viperclub.

All mambers (2013 and new 2014 members) will get this upcoming edition.

OP
OP
V

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I joined in 2012, Nov.
So Angela can send it out ? Q. Why do we have these issues ?? Is my name not on the list ?
Dave
It depends if you are a new member or not (and when you joined). Some questions have come up before with new 2014 members, which is why I bring it up.

We have sent numerous magazines this year so far, but if you are a new for 2014 member, your first magazine is at the printers awaiting action.

if you are a 2013 member, you are missing many magazines and need to contact angela at support@viperclub.

All mambers (2013 and new 2014 members) will get this upcoming edition.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you're having issues, we have found out that bulk mail is not 100% accurate (or quick), Angela can get you your magazines, and double check the address we have for you.We have changed printers for the next one, so perhaps we will have higher accuracy with the fulfillment (fingers crossed).

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the magazines for 2014? Are we already two behind? How many will each member receive for this year?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry to bring the sore subject i still have not got even old issues. i pmed my address to you guys over a month ago, after the request to do so, i emailed to angela and whoever was in charge.....still nothing. not sure what is going on. SOS

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry to bring the sore subject i still have not got even old issues. i pmed my address to you guys over a month ago, after the request to do so, i emailed to angela and whoever was in charge.....still nothing. not sure what is going on. SOS

Dennis, PM your name and contact information and I will follow up. I thoguht I remember seeing a note that they were sent out. Thanks for your patience.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't there still one more to deliver to 2013 members or subscribers to fulfill the 6 magazines paid commitment for last year? I say that as I actually paid for the magazine subscription as a separate order before rejoining last year? All I have received are the two shipped together issues.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey Dennis - My records show that we have now sent you the Jul/Aug & Sept/Oct issues that went together three times..
The first time through the printer and twice from our office in Dallas.
Do you have a different address I can send to?

Thank you - Angela

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dennis, thank you for letting me know they arrived. I also let Angela know. Do you think we should use your work address for all future communications?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis, thank you for letting me know they arrived. I also let Angela know. Do you think we should use your work address for all future communications?

not a problem. i am not sure why my home address did not work, i promise i do not live i a ghetto.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dennis - My records show that we have now sent you the Jul/Aug & Sept/Oct issues that went together three times..
The first time through the printer and twice from our office in Dallas.
Do you have a different address I can send to?

Thank you - Angela

i suspect my USPS delivery guy is a closeted viper fan who just steals these magazines. lol

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i suspect my USPS delivery guy is a closeted viper fan who just steals these magazines. lol

A few years ago I had ordered some old Viper Quarterlies to complete my collection. One of the packages sent to me had been opened and the magazines appeared read through as some pages were dog eared. There was a stamp and notice put on the package that the enclosed media had been inspected. I was pretty pissed, but it's all part of a post 911 world I guess.

OP
OP
V

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I still have NOT received any Magazines at all, this year. I emailed Angela, called and left messages, no one has returned my contact ! What the heck is going on here?
Would someone please contact me .
# 27470

viper4fun

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all 2013-members will get the 6th issue for 2013 and that it is just waiting for an insert at the printer was said 4 weeks ago. now it's almost june 2014 - nothing received. is this because i left vca for voa or is it still due to other problems as previous posts suggest?

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"At the printer" is running #2 just behind "the checks in the mail"

OP
OP
V

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a member since 2012 ?? Still why no call back, or email ? I won;'t be re-newing next year, I only do this for the magazines!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ordered 2 magazines 6 months ago. only one showed up. i informed angela 3 or 4 times and was told she would look into it. i just gave up. they can keep it. i will never order another one. for years i had 2 memberships. after last year i went down to one. looks like next year i will be down to....... none.

viper4fun

Viper Owner
Reaction score
funny, subject is being changed to badges etc but no specifics stated about the missing vm.....

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The subject is not being changesd. Post number 24 is a response to post number 23 by a non member owner. It is merely informational.

There are seven months left. June through December is seven months. As I understand it, the sixth magazine from last year is also the first magazine for this year. (Please correct this if I am wrong.) There are to be four magazines this year as shown by the posted VCA budget. The posts above indicate that the sixth/first magazine will be coming soon. In the meantime, those who are anxiously waiting for the magazine who have not yet bought a Gen V should do so ASAP to help send the message to Dodge that we want the Viper program to continue. Magazines are great but without sufficient sales, the Viper will not continue. If it does not, both clubs will fade into obscurity and with them, the magazines.

So 6 months went by and nothing..... 6 months remaining to print 5 magazines:dunno:
:2tu: VCA :rolleyes:

Last edited:

viper4fun

Viper Owner
Reaction score
if bobpantax's understanding in #27 is true that the 6th magazine from last year is also the first magazine for this year, then there would actually be just 3 rather than 4 in 2014 - right?

wondering why no insider simply states facts and firm mailing date(s) related to the vm.

(btw, motivating people to buy a gen5 is a good but different topic.)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be four for all new members but, like I said, I am not sure of my interpretation. I am basing it on post number 9 above. But it seems reasonable. 2013 Members who did not renew for 2014 are getting their sixth issue by receiving the first designated 2014 issue for free. That seems fair to me.

The new Viper plug is not intended as a change of subject. Just reality. If the Viper does not continue, interest in the Viper will wane; club membership will drop;and eventually there will not be any magazines at all published by either club. People really need to step up to the plate if they care about the Viper.

Last edited:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) The magazines are complete and hit the mail this Friday 6/6, this directly from the printer today.
2) This is the final magazine for 2013 (yea I know, late). There will be 4 more for 2014. We have done 4 in 6 months before (it's what we've done so far), so there is precedence, and the next magazine is planned out.

Thanks for your patience. BTW, check out VOI13.com, that's where we've been spending some time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper