.pdf version of Viper Magazine option?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since mail delivery times for Viper Magazines are all over the map these days (I blame the USPS, not the VCA), has any thought been given to offering a .pdf version? Let people decide when they sign up as VCA members what version they want. For those people who read them once and trash them, or people who'd just rather have a digital copy, they'd prob opt for the .pdf file. People like me who collect Viper Mag could continue w/the printed version. This could save a good bit of $$ if enough people went for the .pdf version. Less mags will need to be printed and less will need to be mailed.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris may add something to this but it has been discussed. The worry is that once the PDF is out there it can be distributed to anyone, there seems to be no way to protect against that as it's impossible to stop someone forwarding it.
So pretty soon everyone would be forwarding it to their non VCA buddies therefore not only eliminating one of the powerful incentives to join the club.

V

Venomiss

Regular Viper Magazines past issues that you can purchase online.
Not a PDF version.
They are available for those who want to add to their collection or don't own a Viper yet.

You can find them here.
http://www.vipermagazine.com/past-issues/

A Viper Magazine subscription is included with a year of VCA membership as one of the incentives to join the club.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You can have secure PDF files. When you open the PDF, you have to provide your login info. When I was in college, they used these. If the login was tied back to your VCA membership login, I doubt many people would be willing to share that info with others. Additionally, the successful login attempts could be tracked back to an IP address for evidence if abuse was suspected.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I also thought they were making Viper magazines available for sale to the public to expand the press the Viper gets (via bookstores, news stands, etc.)???

Ya, I forgot about that. Good point.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I got mine Saturday, it must have went thru Guam to get here.... :)

You and Mike are gonna cause Rep. Hank Johnson(D-Ga) a lot of stress thinking about all the extra weight from our Viper magazines on the island of Guam.:)

I'm gonna get Andy to sign mine:rolaugh:

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You and Mike are gonna cause Rep. Hank Johnson(D-Ga) a lot of stress thinking about all the extra weight from our Viper magazines on the island of Guam.:)

I'm gonna get Andy to sign mine:rolaugh:

I'm gonna give Andy mine so I can keep being his friend! After all of this new exposure, he is gonna drop you like a bad habit! :rolaugh: