Major Vca Website Announcement

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Viper Club of America is extremely pleased to announce that we are taking the club web site in a new direction. As you have undoubtedly seen by now, we have converted the forums to new feature-rich software to benefit both our members and our guests. We will continue to upgrade our site throughout, including new classifieds, home page, and much more. Even these forums will continue to be upgraded on an ongoing basis. Among some of the new features we will be introducing are online membership signup/renewals, a new site for exclusive VCA merchandise, and online payment options for renewals, advertising, etc.

We would also like to announce that Jay Herbert is stepping down as administrator of this site effective immediately. He will be focusing his efforts on the International Viper Registry, an informative site he founded several years ago. We greatly appreciate everything Jay has done for the VCA over the years and look forward to seeing him continue on as an active VCA member. Thank you Jay on behalf of the VCA.

Lee Stubberfield, with the support of the web committee and moderator team, will be our general administrator for the site during this transition. We greatly appreciate the time and effort that he and the rest of the moderators continue to devote to making this the best Viper site in the world. Be sure to stay tuned as we will be making more upgrades and more announcements in the near future.

On a more personal note, I would like to especially thank VCA National Treasurer Chris Marshall and the entire website committee for their outstanding efforts in making the monumental improvement in our internet programming. These tireless members give so much for so many and they richly deserve the respect and gratitude of all the VCA Nation.

We appreciate your support, and much, much more to come from your VCA 2007-08 leadership team!

Bob Carroll
National President

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done, the site change has been handled very well by the web committee and I am looking forward to watching its progress, I would also like to thank all involved, and also thank the VCA officers for the improved direction of the club.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Jay Herbert for all, his help in the past and would also like to say that Lee Stubberfield will do a great job in the future based on his previous work on this forum. Good luck to both of you.

Robbie

PS: I love the new site!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, THANK YOU ALL!

I'll probably take some heat for posting this, but speaking my mind is the only way I know how to lead.

It took years, but finally we've got a complete set of national officers that not only put the club's interests ahead of their own, but have the fortitude and moral "fiber" to see and deliberately evade the easiest path and pass the buck on to future boards. That's not to suggest for a moment that all former officers were not interested in the same result, but obviously and to a certain extent understandably, not to the selfless extent necessary to move forward.

I’m THRILLED that our club is finally ridding itself of the politics of cronyism and self interest. Sadly, it should have ALWAYS been this way. But it’s taken a strong group of decent and driven folks to bring it back. Once again, I’m proud to be a part of our extraordinary club.

My sincere gratitude to Bob, George, Chris and Jeff!

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am trying to post to the Motor City Forum but I get this message back saying I am not authorized. How do I get hsi fixed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21