Wichita, Kansas Drive- Pictures

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Our first (monthly??) "Wichita Area Get-together" this morning was a success. We had three Vipers, and we had a good time. Darell was there with his flat-out race-car GTS, NSXER was there with his hot Blue/White, and I was there with my bone-stock GTS. We've got some momentum going, and we hope to build on this. If you're in the Wichita-area, and are interested in joining us, let me know.

Here are a few pictures--

Attachments

• IMG_2181C2.JPG
    IMG_2181C2.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2174C.JPG
    IMG_2174C.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2183C.JPG
    IMG_2183C.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2203C.JPG
    IMG_2203C.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a couple of additional pictures--

Attachments

• IMG_2212C.JPG
    IMG_2212C.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2224C2.JPG
    IMG_2224C2.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY cool and wish I could have made it down! Had to take my youngest to the National World War I museum in KC for some school extra credit, otherwise I would have made it down in a heartbeat. There was actually a large showing of Model T's for a show next to the museum. A great day for a drive in Kansas!

Thanks for posting the pics, and hope to catch up with you guys next time...

Darell

Viper Owner
Reaction score
had a great time im looking forward to doing this again soon.

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well of course...

had my viper for a year and a half...

spent most of that time looking for other vipers in the area...

and of course... you a-holes get together the weekend I am outta town!!

looks good guys..

remember.. May 12th lets have repeat for the poker run!!

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Compensating- You were there in spirit!!! And we know you'll want to be at future events when you're in town. (See my Gallery for more pictures; I couldn't figure out how to get the pics to actually show up in the thread, rather than just being a link.)

We talked quite a bit about how to keep some momentum going with this "informal Wichita area" group. I think we'd like to do a breakfast-and-drive every month or two. We also talked about compiling a list of interested-owners in the area who would like to be specifically notified of "events" (such as breakfasts, or even just spur-of-the-moment things such as a particular car show or "I'm heading out for a drive this afternoon; I'll be at ________ at _____PM if you want to join in"). I'd expect that we'd want to post in the KC Area forum for some things, but a listing might be better way to notify folks for some spur-of-the-moment things.

I'll do a post in the KC Area forum when I get my membership finalized, and ask for posts (or *** from non-VCA people who can't post there) if they're interested in getting specific notice for area events. In the meantime, if any additional Wichita area folks are "out there" (Viper or exotic) and are interested in what we're talking about here, let me know.

(Chris or Kurt E- If either of you are reading this, I hope none of this is complicating things from a VCA point-of-view, and let me know if we need to change/adjust anything regarding how we've been using this Forum.)

Thanks.

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like a wonderful idea guys, if not for prior committments, I would have joined you. Be sure to include me in the distribution for the next get-together - I'll oil up my walker so I get to my Viper faster. :bolt: