Gingerman Track Day June 15th

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come Join MCVO for a great open track day / Drivers school at Gingerman. This event is open to all MCVO and neighboring regions (Illinois, Ohio, Indiana and Ontario). Click on the file below for more details and registration information. This is a can't miss event.

http://mcvo.hackney.net/Gingerman07.pdf

Note: If you would like to be an instructor for this event please contact me. We have special rates for driver/instructors.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Additional news. As of today the price will be reduced for all attendees to $200 if we get 25 participants and to $175 if we get 30 participants. So sign up now. This is definitely an event to make. Great time to learn about your car and yourself.

Note also that Autoform has offered to have their trailer on site to offer support as needed. Great offer Steve - thanks.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great new news. The MCVO board has voted to lower the price for members to $150. Great price! Sign up now to reserve your place.

Anyone that would like to be an instructor please contact me at [email protected]

GTSR13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
any requirements for a 5 or 6 point harness? also, how are we doing on #'s now?

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock belts are okay. As are 5 or 6 points.

Still looking for additional participants (and instructors). The reduced price of $150 makes this a great deal for everyone. We currently have 15 drivers and about 40 attendees. We can easily handle another 15 drivers.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper