I got the Nitto Invo's last week.

ByDesign

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After going back and forth between; buying the Perilli's or the new Nitto's, the fact that Discount Tires Direct had Nitto's (in my size) in stock, made the choice easier for me. These tires are great, they remind me of my old Bridgestone SO3's.

I went with; 345/25/20 in the rear, and 285/30/19 in the front. The tread pattern is still odd looking to me, but they drive very well so I'll forgive them. I've yet to drive them in wet weather, so I'll post more after I've had that experience.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fi...d=20&ar=25&ra=/tireProductBySize.go&tc=NITHZ0

Attachments

• Invo.jpg
    Invo.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 142
OP
OP
B

ByDesign

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All, a lot of people have been asking me about these Nitto Invo’s, so here is a follow up to my original post.

A: Insane grip: These tires grip very well and feel Very stable. My car is not heavily modified; (K&N, Gears, Computer upgrade, high flow cayts)

B: Excellent handling under general, and aggressive, driving. I'm not a technical track driver, but these things are great from my seat of the pants perspective. All I really have to compare them to is my old Saleen S351 with 575hp and 295 19 30 Bridgestone SO3's..

C: Low noise: Not that many people care but, they are very quiet for a performance tire.

D: They feel great under high speed. (140ish). The car feels very smooth and the steering is still very concise and sure footed.

I highly recommend them, but admit that I have yet to go over as much as a glass of water with them. I hope this helps.

t i t o

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great news. I was about to order a set of tires but decided to wait until I heard a review from someone that bought the Viper sized ones. I'm going with the stock sizes front/back and have been torn between these tires and the PS2's.

My only question is this; would you say these tires run wide, narrow, or somewhere in the middle compared other 345's from different manufacturers?

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the input ByDesign, really helps. I took a look at your pics in the other thread and these seem to run a little fatter than the P-Zero's but not as big as PS2's

Thanks again for the post.

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The front (285/30/19) seem to run wide, but the rear (345/25/20)seem to be "normal".

Thats because of the widths and aspect ratios of the different wheels. 13 on 345 is "spec" while 10 on 285 is slightly underspec, so the tire is rolling over a bit up front and slightly bulging out back.

If you were running a 10.5" up front it would look a little more like the rear.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only question is this; would you say these tires run wide, narrow, or somewhere in the middle compared other 345's from different manufacturers?
Saw them on the rear of a Murcielago today. Sorry I do not know how wide the rim is, but they look narrow here if it is a 13.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

ByDesign

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, the LP640 is one of my top 5 fav cars. (As I know your going to ask, I'll tell you.)

Viper SRT-10
Lambo LP640
McClaren F1
McClaren SLR
Ferrari F430

At least i own one of the 5 right? =)

OP
OP
B

ByDesign

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can’t really say yet, I’ve only driven about 200 miles on them. I would assume that they are a 12k tire though, but I’m not really sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456