Mocked up some aero stuff,

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any opinions? Nothing here is bolted into place, it is just put on with clear packing tape and NO you cannot buy, have, touch ****** , borrow or have a group buy on the packing tape!:lmao:

DSC02817.JPG

DSC02811.JPG

DSC02809.JPG

DSC02808.JPG

DSC02807.JPG

DSC02806.JPG

DSC02804.JPG

DSC02802.JPG

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have pics of a carbon Fiber 08 style hood that fits 03 -06 in about a week, the hood on this car is long gone ( to hawaii ), the car now looks like this
DSC03097.JPG

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the front pieces that I was talking about...

How much for the splitter and side pieces???

Are they carbon Fiber???

Joe

Which piece the splitter or the Comp Coupe style facia extensions?

here are some better pics of the front stuff

DSC02813.JPG

DSC02805.JPG

DSC02793.JPG

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me conservative...I like the Viper just like it is off the showroom floor...the Viper speaks for itself.

In this case more is actually less...the car is gorgeous w/ the stock lines and panels. That kit crap makes it look like the buyer isnt satisfied....the $85,000 plus Viper is totally perfect...leave it alone and just drive her!
just my .02 cents

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Call me conservative...I like the Viper just like it is off the showroom floor...the Viper speaks for itself.

In this case more is actually less...the car is gorgeous w/ the stock lines and panels. That kit crap makes it look like the buyer isnt satisfied....the $85,000 plus Viper is totally perfect...leave it alone and just drive her!
just my .02 cents

I have to disagree/agree. While the SRT looks hot, it leaves some room for improvement. The hard thing with aftermarket "bolt-ons" is making them look like they werent just bolted on, or in this case taped on :) . Which is why I'm replacing all of my body panels with one kit that defintely does not look bolt on.

For me the beauty of owning any vehicle is making it yours. I think those add-ons do look pretty good and if you like the look :2tu: .

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to disagree/agree. While the SRT looks hot, it leaves some room for improvement. The hard thing with aftermarket "bolt-ons" is making them look like they werent just bolted on, or in this case taped on :) . Which is why I'm replacing all of my body panels with one kit that defintely does not look bolt on.

For me the beauty of owning any vehicle is making it yours. I think those add-ons do look pretty good and if you like the look :2tu: .

I'll have to hit the disagree/agree button also, especially on those front splitters. I think they look awesome. But where the heck can you drive the car w/o ripping the whole front nose off at every driveway or intersection?!? If it wasn't for that, I'd have one yesterday.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE the new 08 hood, and the splitters look o.k., but the lower splitter looks like something that will rip off at the first bump....yikes!:)