Springfield Premier Event Pics

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those of you not able to make the event. You missed good food today. here are 2 photos of the cruise and one of the Raffle vipers.
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch - you beat me to the punch!!! Great to meet you and the rest of the SGF vipers. Let's cruise soon!

Dave

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you catch the Diamond Back Raffle car in the background? Nice to see it gets out of the garage every now and then.

V

Venomiss

Out of the garage in Borneo of course! ;) Tim and Dawn ordered the awesome weather just for this cruise.
Harleyman, thank you for sharing your pictures! Really sorry we missed this great event and meeting you in person. Next time for sure.:2tu:

Venomiss

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a blow up of one of the photo's my wife(Michele) took . I would also like to say thanks to Premier for getting us all a great "goody bag" :2tu:
It was nice to meet the other Springfield area viper folks.
Did anyone get the site address for the photos taken on the cruise? :dunno:

[/IMG]

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few more pics. Thanks to Premier and all of the members driving to SGF, we enjoyed seeing them in our home turf. Pics are at www.w3bolivar.com

Raffle Car #1
DSC05012a.JPG

Raffle car #2
DSC05015a.JPG

DSC05028a.JPG

My little co-pilot
DSC05033a.JPG

DSC05031a.JPG

DSC05014a.JPG

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kept thinking I needed to get out here and post some pictures but you guys beat me to it! Here are a few of the pictures I took. The very last one is a little dark and was taken inside the Dixie Stampede.

We had an AWESOME time and I loved getting to meet so many of you in person finally. The weather was just perfect and I actually made it home just in time before the rain hit. Our baby is pretty dirty though so that will be a project for tonight.

Thank you to Premier Sports Cars for hosting this great event (the BBQ lunch was yummy!) and thank you to everyone that came with their cars! I had a great time at Premier, a great time on our cruise, lots of fun at the Dixie and the brunch at Hemmingways on Sunday was to die for! All in all, it was an outstanding time!

premier8.jpg

premier6.jpg

premier2.jpg

premier7.jpg

premier1.jpg

premier4.jpg

premier3.jpg

premier5.jpg

premier9.jpg

premier10.jpg

premier11.jpg

premier12.jpg

premier13.jpg

premier14.jpg

premier15.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures, I love the panaramic views~~AND the pics of the raffle cars, good to see them out and about!! Thanx for the pics!!! ~juli

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, looks like an AWESOME time - love those pictures Dawn! I wish we could have been able to come down but with one kid attending his homecoming dance (no, not with the Viper but with the SRT8) and me in Detroit, we just couldn't do it. Sorry we missed it!

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely missed having you and Venomiss along with us! You know when you're not around we just talk about you. hee hee. Don't worry, you know it's all good!! :)

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most was good about Y2K5SRT, all good about Venomiss, Harleyman - lets line them up, Nelson Mill Road, Midnight!!! haha

V

Venomiss

most was good about Y2K5SRT, all good about Venomiss, Harleyman - lets line them up, Nelson Mill Road, Midnight!!! haha

I sure hope you guys can make for the Holiday party/auction on Dec. 1.
Or perhaps the Viper Days at Heartland Park in Topeka on October26-28th.(It's the finals)
:drive: :drive: :drive: