Anyone in Houston willing to give a C5 owner a ride in their GTS?

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I currently own a Corvette coupe but have considered getting a Viper down the road. I currently however have never even sat in one. Are there any Houston area Viper GTS owners who would be willing to give me a ride in their car?

Thanks,

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick:

If you want to be scared, go visit Doug Levin in Miami (FL) and get a ride in one of his cars. Bring a change of clothes, because no car should have that much power and be street legal.

Tell us how you like your ride. Good luck.

OP
OP
R

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly down the road a little. I love Vipers and am dying to own one, but have actually never sat or had a ride in one. I'm going to wait a little to get the finances in order.

BTW, I relocated a year ago from Memphis. It was great only being 3 hours away from the Bowling Green Vette plant and museum.

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the only car (out of the 55 I've owned) that I never even sat in let alone drive!! I saw the thing on a turntable at the los angles auto show. I said "I need to own one of these!" I had one shipped from Fitzgerald in New hampshire(tghe Calif dealers wanted 5k over MSRP) Glad I fit!!!!

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There may be at least two or three of us out and Snaking about Saturday night. Drop a line and maybe we can meet up at Miami Subs or somewhere.

OP
OP
R

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I am going to have to get down to Miami Subs one Sat. night. I'm out of town most weekends but will be in Houston on the 11th so hopefully some guys will be out.

Darth,

I like alot of the forums out there. Their great sources of info.

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,

The 11th may be a little dead for Snakes at Miami Subs. That weekend is Viper Days at Texas World Speedway and many/most of us will be in College Station for that. The weekend of the 18th is Viper Days finals in Ft. Worth and a track weekend at TWS both, so Snakes will probably be scarce that weekend too.

Hope to see you some weekend .

john