i need your peoples help

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't give up on getting a good Viper in Canada just yet. In fact I bought mine in late spring in Calgary. It was a great deal and had been stored for four years (a 94 with only 9,000 KM).

I looked for a year before I bought mine but that wasn't so much because they weren't available. They are a little hard to find but I know of a couple recently sold in BC and a number for sale in Ontario. It's a lot easier purchasing one in Canada because technically/legally you are supposed to change the speedo (mph to kmph) and a fwe other things that add to the headache of importing it. I'll check around for you but like they said above, contact the Viper club in BC.

PS. I love the car so much I may be looking at buying a 2001 Viper. So maybe mine will be for sale soon...but not because I don't like it.

Send me an email if you need help locating one and I can also help you with a few things to look for when comparing what you get for your money.

OP
OP
P

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy I bought mine from was a friend and as honest as a priest. The mileage on mine was correct and it was indeed in mint shape (no one was ever allowed to wear shoes in it for example).

I did have one dealership trying to sell me a used one. It was a beautiful yellow RT but after checking it out there were some real obvious warning signs that it had been in an accident. The hood didn't close properly, wheels didn't even sit inside well at the same depth, etc. You do need to be careful. Don't know what happened with that car, hopefully got used for parts.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if you are going to try to track one down from a private owner or a dealer. If it is the latter of the two, you may find that some dealers may deliver to you. I am not sure what the regulations are regarding bringing it across the border. Try one of the dealers that advertise here and get an expert opinion. I bought mine from Woodhouse (800-889-1893) in Nebraska. I know that they deliver coast to coast.

On a side note, I was in Alberta for the first time in August (no Viper
You must be registered for see images
, darn it) and it was absolutely beautiful! Didn't get to Calgary, but plan to next year. Good luck with your Viper!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh