WINDOWS FOR RT/10

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Autoform windows only work with the Autoform Hardtop or no top. For any other hardtop or the soft top, V-Mania windows are the best.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk with Biff at V-Mania and you won't be sorry. He is super nice and his windows are first class
You must be registered for see images

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NorthWind Window is a great piece also. There window gives you much more vision than the stock ones. Biff's stuff is great also. Both companies do great work. If you go through a toll booth, or need to have a window that opens, the Northwind one will provide you with that advantage. Welcome in Padre!

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got V-Mania's and they're great. They'ye easy to install or take out and store. V-Manias the way to go IMO!

As far as the power windows, I was talking to a new Gateway VCA member who had them and he was NOT happy with them. He felt he spent alot of money, but still had some of the same problems as with the peg in windows (SERIOUS water leaks). He said "They're NOT worth the money!". I looked over the installation and it just didn't have a quality (factory) look to it, kind of a cobbled look. Poor fit and finish, but that's just my opinion (his too).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper