Do any of you use your car as a daily driver?

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in northern Illinois (Lake county) and I've driven my Viper every day since I got it at the end of July. I plan to park it for the winter and I have another care to drive then.

It has been no problem, even in the rain. I drive VERY carefully when it rains and I am careful where I park it, but I drive it everywhere. That's why I bought it, to drive it.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Herq,

There was a similar post that got a lot of answers a few weeks ago. You might want to check the archives.

Someone asked me the other day, "When are you puttin' her away for the winter?"

My answer..."I'm not!" You store a Silver Ghost, you enjoy a Viper...I don't get snow here though so for you guys that do, my heart goes out to ya!

OP
OP
B

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Herq,

I you can even consider buying a Viper, you have a pretty good job. ;)

Think about buying a used one! '96, '97 GTS can be found in the middle 50's pretty easily.

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After 14 months of driving a Viper daily in Louisiana, I don't see much difference in driving this car daily as compared with a Vette or other sports car. Not to say that there isn't much difference in the CARS, but there isn't much difference in DRIVING a Viper as a daily CAR. Don't believe the hype of those who claim it isn't a real car. IT IS. Drive and ENJOY!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave