Warranties

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many people on this board have ask the same question. A popular answer is - call 1-800-VIPER-15 and ask for ERICA. I bought the extended warranty on my 94 from my dealer. Sure is worth the price not to think about what might happen without it. Hope this helps.
You must be registered for see images

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what you mean is that there is a very expensive version of hte warranty that covers absolutely EVERYTHING - but includes a lot of items that hte Viper does not have - power seats, navigation system, active handling, 4WD, etc. We bought an extended warranty for both our cars and the one that was out of the original warranty we went with the "one step down" one that still covered almost everything. Our dealer said that is the one most owners get. Take a good look at the additional items covered on the highest level - I'll bet that most do not apply. Hope this helps.

Also, call M&L motors - ask for Jerry - they were really fair to us and VCA members, as well. 1 800 489 6509 tell him I sent you. They beat Fitzgerald for us.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper