Who is ARROW that repairs Viper engines??

Mamba man steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hull, Ma. summer /Delray Beach Fl. winter
In at least a dozen threads over the past 2 months I have noticed that when ever there is an engine problem under warrantee it goes to arrow, are they an out side contractor, do they decide if the engine is warranted? Can they decided not to warrantee, and charge you, or do you have any rights in process??
JonB, and Tom W. kind of said what out how you bring the car in to dealer, does that mean no headers,no k&n, no smooth tubes, or just no major mods there at the time. I am not stupid enough to think that if I ran lean on NOS melted pistons that it would be covered. JUST HOW FAR CAN WE GO WITHOUT GETTING DODGE INTO A DITHER? or Arrow who ever they are.

Reaction score
A subcontractor is used to rebuild engines under warranty. The engines are returned with the intake and exhaust manifolds in place. If you have headers put on keep the stock hardware. Warranty coverage is usually determined by the dealer(pick your dealer accordingly). Internal mods will void warranty, Smooth tubes and K&N filters are stock on the GT2 and ACR so no warranty valid denial issue with them but pick your dealer for service with care.
You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper