Hey guys I just joined

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I justed joined!
You must be registered for see images

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by vipergts on November 26, 2000 at 23:34</font>

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering how you put your pic of your Dodge Viper in the corner of all your posts?
Can you tell me thanks Lee Dove.
Because I would like to put my Dodge Viper pic up.
Or somebody that can tell me thanks!!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by vipergts on November 27, 2000 at 12:14</font>

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't say that I have. The only reference I could find to the term snowcrash is that it is slang for a virus.

The only reference to the title "Snowcrash" is a modern literary work by Neal Stephenson dealing with the idea that viruses are a integral part of the universe.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldenboy, vipergts

Welcome! Glad to have ya both on board.

I'll have to check that book out. The reviews on it are pretty interesting.

Ulysses

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the present is soon the past! And even the future may be the past at some time.
Please stop me!

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the present is soon the past! And even the future may be the past at some time. Please stop me!

Funny you brought this up as my join date is listed as 01-10-2012 but it really is 01-09-2012. People may complain about being called-out on this sorta stuff but who cares...if they can't even get a straightforward thing like a join date right then how can they possibly manage a $1M VOI successully or drive a car with this much sex appeal??...gosh darn it, storm the castle :smirk:

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Funny you brought this up as my join date is listed as 01-10-2012 but it really is 01-09-2012. People may complain about being called-out on this sorta stuff but who cares...if they can't even get a straightforward thing like a join date right then how can they possibly manage a $1M VOI successully or drive a car with this much sex appeal??...gosh darn it, storm the castle
smirk.gif

The join date under your avatar is the date you joined the FORUMS, and not the CLUB.

You might want to retract your statements about others lack of compentency.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joke much???????

Choose one:
1) I will not retract the statement but I will say you cannot take a joke.
2) I apologize for the fact you mis-contrued my intent.
3) If you seriously think I care 'bout my join date or what shows in the system you might wanna...

oh, nevermind!

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cheers boyz and girlz :drive: winter is over and I have to leave for Canada and the US ... so the cars are still hibernating for another 3-4 weeks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave