SF Bay Area Viper Dealer

Reaction score
Call Sherman at Claude Short Dodge, ph# 310 395 4311 (I think that is the number), before you talk to any of the local dealers. He has given several of the N.CA VCA the best deal. Great guy to work with. Other tips, Take a Skip Barber Performance Driving School when you get your order #. The Order# will get you a membership discount of 25% via the VCA. We have a meeting next Tue. 7:00pm at Mama Mia's in Campbell (S.Bay couple blocks off 17 on Hamilton Ave.). Great people and good dinner about $20.00+/-. Members drive in from Stockton and Petaluma, you are close relatively speaking. A few members from Danville usually join as well.
You must be registered for see images

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also in the Bay Area. I talked with _all_ the local dealers, concluded that none of them were worth doing business with, and ordered my car from Bill Pemberton @ Woodhouse Dodge. He gave me a good deal, and I should have my Yellow '01 RT/10 delivered to my home within a month.
If you'd like a spin in an '01 before you buy, drop me an email and I'll get hold of you once my car arrives.

Cheers,
Ben

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave