YO!HELP ME~CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Reaction score
Hi..
I am a guy who love VIPER very much....
I realy wanna get one....here are some questions.....
Is there anythings that I should avoid from?
I live in BC,Canada..are there any good dealers up there??

PS:I saw a Silver-Blue stripes ACR parking at the side of the road...i ask one of my friend..he said there're none Silver-Blue stripes made from the factory,is that true???
IS there a difference between a Canadian Viper and American Viper???

Have a good time in the snake......
You must be registered for see images

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Answer your questions:

Things to avoid
Divorce attorneys, radar traps, driving with the shiny side down

Good things about the Viper in BC
The Viper Club in BC is a nice bunch of people, very active and often has runs down to WA to meet with the PNW region club. Worth getting in contact with, these are Very Nice Folks.

The Silver-Blue is a normal configuration for a GTS or ACR.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As I recall...silver/blue stripe was a factory option 98,99...there is a FACTORY painted silver/blue-strip 99 GTS ACR in our garage now.

Steve

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
i went to region links and i found BC's VCA address...i follow the address but i didnt found it...according to the address what i see is a Old House i front of me.....~HELP?Did i goto the wrong place?How do the club look like?~~

Also:Is it a big deal if i wanna get a 01' ACR painted in silver/Blue stripes?~

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Hi..
I am a guy who love VIPER very much....
I realy wanna get one....here are some questions.....
Is there anythings that I should avoid from?
I live in BC,Canada..are there any good dealers up there??

PS:I saw a Silver-Blue stripes ACR parking at the side of the road...i ask one of my friend..he said there're none Silver-Blue stripes made from the factory,is that true???
IS there a difference between a Canadian Viper and American Viper???

Have a good time in the snake......
You must be registered for see images

Just so everyone knows......I, the REAL SuperchargedVipermad, did NOT post this. I got $10 that says the import of the old board into VBulletin got screwed! I'll be laughing my ASP off as I go and find MORE of these!!!!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It shows the post count the same for both and the member date, so my guess is that the post count would be combined....it could be worse, it could have just given you credit for the other guys posts

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
It shows the post count the same for both and the member date, so my guess is that the post count would be combined....it could be worse, it could have just given you credit for the other guys posts

Well, I somewhat JEST about the issue.......but the real issue is:

WHO was the original poster and WHERE did his username go??? Looks like it was merged with mine, no big deal. What if he contributed alot? How many others are missing.

Data integrity has been compromised, obviously......but how badly?

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
You CAN'T be serious, can you. Must I really break it down to a lower level?

1) I don't care, personally.
2) If there is ONE instance of this happening, could it be just the tip of the ice berg?
3) What if...now, put on your thinking cap, m-kay? What if this data integrity issue made ALL your posts disappear (could we be THAT lucky!?!?!), or JonB's, or...HEAVEN FORBID....all of Bob Carroll's 27 posts?

The gist of all of this is that the import into Vbulletin has, OBVIOUSLY to the smart ones in the room, had some adverse effects. My point is, nobody knows/cares, nor do they know the full extent...and I find it FUNNY as all heck!

Sorry all of that is lost on you....maybe I should type more slowly for you?

You crack me up......thanks!