BTR NITROUS OXIDE/PROPANE KIT PRICING CHANGE.........

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of Nov. 20th we will be raising the price of our popular nitrous/propane injection system $ 100.00 to $ 1,999.00. Our supplier has increased his price to us resulting in the above price change.

We regret this increase, as we have lowered the price of all of our other products in an effort to gain market share.

If you have an interest for one of these kits in the near future please get your order in before the 20th if 100 bucks matters to you.

Thanks again for your support and patronage.

tom welch

NOTE: for those who may be shopping for halfshafts, Exhaust systems, and cargo covers here is an example of our current sales:

LIFETIME WARRANTY(NO BREAK)SEVERE DUTY HALF SHAFTS ON SALE FROM $ 849 TO $ 699.95

COMPLETE EXHAUST SYSTEMS WITH PERFORMANCE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
GEN 1 $ 2995.00
GEN 2 $ 3795.00

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steve(2001BlueRT)waiting:
Tom how is my system coming??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve,

your propane upgrade kit should ship this week. Call me if you don't receive your basic kit as i have several in transit.

tom

BTW, the propane upgrade kit will be increasing from $ 639 to
$ 699 as of the 20th of november. Your kit of course, is at the old price.

Reaction score
Tom...you are robbing us!!!!! Just kidding folks Tom is a great guy and knows all there is to know about Capri's! Just kidding again. Keep up the good work Tom.

ScottP

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave