WHO HAS THE BEST DEALS ON TIRES...

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a SMOKIN deal
You must be registered for see images
on some MXX3's from John Zisser @ Zisser tire (I believe he's in St Louis) This was some time ago, though... 800-869-8992
Also check The Tire Rack - 285/17's (fit perfect on front) were $165 when I bought them. Can't hurt to check! www.tirerack.com. Call them also - if they don't have many, they may not be on the website.
Other places to check -
Discount Tire - 800-589-6789
Tucker Tire - 626-332-1142

Can you tell I buy a lot of tires?
You must be registered for see images

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a set from Tire Rack and got an exceptionally good price. Not sure about the others, you may shop them too.

Max

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got 285s from the PartsRack. Got an awesome deal. The 285s do fit better, protect the wheel, stop better, etc etc...

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">A note of caution, If you go with 285's (as I did) do NOT move the car with the hood popped. The trailing edge of the fenderwell slides forward when the hood is unlatched and it will catch the tire if the wheel is turned in the slightest way. Would be quite expensive to repair I'd imagine. Fortunately I noticed before I pulled the car into the garage during a sudden rain.</FONT f>

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,
Good point about the 285 size. I just had that happen to me last weekend. I was backing out of a garage with the hood open and another person saw the rubbing and made me stop. Ouch, that would have been expensive!